I am selling my beloved Cesium blue 2018 Portfolio 30t, which I ordered to spec and have described in various threads on this forum. It has just under 33,000 miles, and the factory warranty remains in place until April. It has a brown windsor leather interior, ceramic pro gold coating, a wireless phone charger added to the center console, the rubber trunk liner, and a set of OEM crossbars. I have all service records on the vehicle.

It also comes with a catch: in December I was rear-ended while stopped at a red light. I've detailed the damage in a thread on the forum. The car is being fully repaired by a Jaguar recommended body shop, and should be good as new once completed next week. I plan to trade the car in to CarMax once it is released from the body shop, but wanted to give the forum a chance to get a one owner F-Pace at a discount below what a retailer is going to sell it for.

For obvious reasons the sale would be as-is. Happy to answer any questions, and provide any documents, including details on the body shop repairs that are underway. Thanks for looking.
Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle