Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"oooops I did it again"...

Today I added a little bling to my rear-end...Foglight surround trim...a perfect color match to my car..

And no GR, it as nothing to do with HP....Would you let it go for crying out loud?:D

Sooo, here ya go...

Reactions: MTHM

·
Registered
286 Posts
Lookin good

Reactions: DPK

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
"oooops I did it again"...Today I added a little bling to my rear-end..:D
I have to admit , I got really nervous , when I read this statement !!! >:)
Especially coming from DPK !!! *ABSOLUTELY NOTHING* would surprise me from him !!! ;)

Now , on a serious note !
And I'll keep it quick , for as you all know , I'm not a big fan of *serious* !!! :laugh:

I honestly feel that maybe DPK might be just a little bit *Color Blind* , as *GR* is clearly seeing TWO different shades of *Silver* !!! So , unfortunately , *GR* is not really diggin' it !!! Now , if you would like me to give this idea another looksy , the only way would be , if you take them and have them painted *Rhodium Silver* to actually be a "perfect color match" , in your words !!!

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Give me strength Lord

Reactions: Jagger11

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Give me strength Lord
TWO different color SILVERS !!! Sorry DPK , it is what it is !!! I tried to be nice and serious about it !!!

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You know what the difference between YOU and a Hemorrhoid is?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Reactions: alphatero

·
Registered
48 Posts
"oooops I did it again"...

Today I added a little bling to my rear-end...Foglight surround trim...a perfect color match to my car..

And no GR, it as nothing to do with HP....Would you let it go for crying out loud?:D

Sooo, here ya go...

I like it DPK. May I ask where you got it from and did it fit over the existing trim with 3M or was it replaced?

Reactions: DPK

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
You know what the difference between YOU and a Hemorrhoid is?
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

You ask the Lord for strength , and then you talk like this ???
I don't think the Lord is going to be to happy with you right now !!!

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
278 Posts
TWO different color SILVERS !!! Sorry DPK , it is what it is !!! I tried to be nice and serious about it !!!
Not going to say GR is correct or that I agree with him. However, it is two different color silvers. At least from what I can see and for that reason I am out.

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Not going to say GR is correct or that I agree with him. However, it is two different color silvers. At least from what I can see and for that reason I am out.
Don't worry Hayseed , you didn't have to actually *SAY* it ! But , basically you did !!! >:)

BTW , the eBay auction does NOT mention the word *Silver* , it says *Chrome ABS* !!! ;)

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Really?...It really isn't that big of a deal the Silvers don't match exactly (Maybe I over stated it.)... to me or most normal people, Nor does any of the other cars and their random trim pieces match exactly...Geez, give me a break already..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Don't worry Hayseed , you didn't have to actually *SAY* it ! But , basically you did !!! >:)

BTW , the eBay auction does NOT mention the word *Silver* , it says *Chrome ABS* !!! ;)
Then I suggest that since you are such a perfectionist and so anal to detail...That you contact the vendor and tell them how wrong they are.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You ask the Lord for strength , and then you talk like this ???
I don't think the Lord is going to be to happy with you right now !!!
Careful there man with large proboscis...It was HE who gave me the answer to the Hemorrhoid question.0:)

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Really?...It really isn't that big of a deal the Silvers don't match exactly (Maybe I over stated it.)... to me or most normal people, Nor does any of the other cars and their random trim pieces match exactly...Geez, give me a break already..:rolleyes:
Oh' Come On DPK !!! You did REAL GOOD with your little *GEAR KNOB TOPPER* , but that doesn't mean you're going to win them all !!! You Ol' Koot !!! ;)

Now Run Along , and go post a Music Video or something , to make you feel better about yourself !!! >:)

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Silver is silver, magenta is purple, c'mon people.........................
Hey *Bayou Boy* , don't you have some *Crawfish Gumbo* to go make or something ??? >:)

BTW , *Chrome ABS* , is NOT the same as *Painted Silver* !!! ;)

·
Registered
517 Posts
Hey *Bayou Boy* , don't you have some *Crawfish Gumbo* to go make or something ??? >:)

BTW , *Chrome ABS* , is NOT the same as *Painted Silver* !!! ;)
That's it, I'm done.
No *BOUDIN* for you! :)

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Okay..Let's put a stop to this nonsense GR..Before a MOD comes along and closes this thread..:|

So it is written , so it shall be...0:)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.