Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone looked into adding fog lights to either the Premium or Prestige models? I have the Xenons but still miss having a nice set of fog lights. I don't think there are any discussions on the topic. I know most people go for the S but some of us can only stretch our budgets so far. I think after-market would be OK but it would have to look OEM. I can't believe I have rears but not front (Premium).

·
Registered
131 Posts
I had the same question. I didn't realize when I purchased my car that it didn't have it. Unlike the majority of the people in the forum I didn't order mine, I just happen to find it online and decided to buy my Prestige. When I was driving it I found the rear fog lights, but was disappointed that it didn't have the front fog lights.

I've searched the forums and have yet to find anything that would lead me to believe its possible.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Have you found a solution?

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
I think the same "slots" used for OEM fogs are there on the premium (see pic). If that is the case, and you are to believe another thread that discusses how much of the wiring and connectors are there for different things on different trim levels, maybe you can purchase the fogs from JLR and simply install them? Would necessitate really looking at the bumper cover and using a wiring diagram from one with the factory lights to trace back to see if proper connectors are already in place. Does your headlight stalk have the ear that rotates back for rear markers, front for fogs? You may be closer to plug and play than you realize. Just a thought, of course. I could be completely wrong, as I have not examined a Premium up close.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I know the 2018 portfolio f pace does have fog light, so you might check with your dealer about it, since the trim is similar to premium and prestige.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts