Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Work in St. Petersburg and live in the Bradenton/Sarasota area. I have seen 2 F-Paces around:

1 - St. Pete on 275, Italian Racing Red with Black Pack
2 - Parrish/Bradenton, Polaris White

My F-Pace is as noted in my signature.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Only seen one down here - Polaris white in a shopping mall parking lot.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I see F Paces on the road all the time. Really.
I live a little over a mile from the Jaguar dealer and drive the test drive route daily!!!!! Sometimes I want to honk and wave.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haven't seen one between Sarasota and Tampa in a few weeks now. Makes mine more exclusive, haha.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Haven't seen one between Sarasota and Tampa in a few weeks now. Makes mine more exclusive, haha.
I get the impression that yours is pretty darn exclusive already. Are your black wheel nuts from Jaguar or aftermarket?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Ammonole - Ammonite Seminole?

I'm in Gainesville today - no sightings here :)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I get the impression that yours is pretty darn exclusive already. Are your black wheel nuts from Jaguar or aftermarket?
Yeah, Jaguar put them on (my sales guy really got into the whole blacking it out thing). They are tuner style lugs (have the adapter for them in my glove box).

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Yeah, Jaguar put them on (my sales guy really got into the whole blacking it out thing). They are tuner style lugs (have the adapter for them in my glove box).
Thanks for the info.
Do you happen to know the trade name of these "Tuner style lugs". I am interested in getting some locally if possible.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Work in St. Petersburg and live in the Bradenton/Sarasota area. I have seen 2 F-Paces around:

1 - St. Pete on 275, Italian Racing Red with Black Pack
2 - Parrish/Bradenton, Polaris White

My F-Pace is as noted in my signature.
I am in Land O Lakes and spent the weekend driving around South Tampa/Brandon, no other FPace around anywhere.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I am in Land O Lakes and spent the weekend driving around South Tampa/Brandon, no other FPace around anywhere.
We're going to The Villages. Promise to stay out of
your marked territory.

·
Registered
97 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Villages? Where is that?
I can't believe it, somebody from Florida that has never heard of "The Villages". I guess you are too young. :)
I'm from PA and I know all about The Villages. A lot of the people I worked with have retired there.
They say that there are more electric golf carts than people.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Live in Tampa since early 90s and never heard about. Even using Google, it is way up north from me.

·
Registered
286 Posts

·
Registered
5,069 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the info.
Do you happen to know the trade name of these "Tuner style lugs". I am interested in getting some locally if possible.

I presumed they were the Jaguar Black lugs you can get, but not sure they are. I will have to ask my sales guy what they are next time I stop by the dealership.

·
Registered
97 Posts
For the 1st time I saw another FPace last Saturday 5PM on I75 South in Tampa FL. Brand new white one. We aved at each other, so if you are a member, reveal yourself!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts