Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I want some suggestions for floor mats for the FP.
I have looked at getting OEM rubber mats but am open to suggestions for any other quality alternatives. Interior is red and black so this may sway the decision if there are quality custom mates available? The diamond style mats look good but have mixed reviews which has put me off.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all, I want some suggestions for floor mats for the FP.
I have looked at getting OEM rubber mats but am open to suggestions for any other quality alternatives. Interior is red and black so this may sway the decision if there are quality custom mates available? The diamond style mats look good but have mixed reviews which has put me off.
I just sold my 2018 F-Pace but I kept the OEM Rubber Floor Mat set and the Cargo area Cover, they are in good shape.
I am asking $300 for them if interested let me know.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have TuxMats in my FP and they’ve been great. They clean super easy with just a vac and damp cloth. I was a bit apprehensive about durability but they’ve held up for a year and a half with no issues at all - even with my 10 y/o climbing in and out of the back doors with softball cleats on all the time.

Reactions: Rick

·
Registered
92 Posts
I’ve had mixed results with the 3D Kagu. My wife had a black set in her car and they were great with zero issues - she loved them. I had a tan set at the same time in my ‘14 JGC Overland and they all fit pretty well except for the drivers mat, which always wanted to “taco” and have the side edges roll inward even interfering with the accelerator pedal at times. The back seat mat was ok for the most part, but wanted to shift a bit side to side and toward the front leaving the edges unprotected, allowing dirt and even a skittle at one point to get under the mat. Again, no such issue with the same mat in the wife’s car. I’m much happier with my TuxMats which have clips to hold them in place, plus MUCH easier to clean than the micro inventions in the 3D Kagu mats we had, which take a bit of effort to get completely clean if you’re one of those detailing weirdos like I am. I hope the 3D Kagu FP mats are like my wife’s set instead of the mediocre set I had in my Jeep. I suppose there could have been a slight difference in materials between the black/tan colors that caused the issues with mine, or the pattern for the Jeep was maybe slightly off.

·
Registered
2021 F Pace Eiger Grey, Gloss back package.
17 Posts
I have TuxMats in my FP and they’ve been great. They clean super easy with just a vac and damp cloth. I was a bit apprehensive about durability but they’ve held up for a year and a half with no issues at all - even with my 10 y/o climbing in and out of the back doors with softball cleats on all the time.

these are the best. i have them too. Better materials and soft backs unlike the harder rubber of Weathertech- which i also had in previous FPace.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts