Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all

After reading you for more than a year (and using shamelessly your tips:oops::oops:) , I finally found the courage:cool::cool: and the time to introduce myself - greetings from The Hague - Netherlands - I am the happy owner (for 2 years - 31K miles already) of a 2017 3.0 D Portfolio ( lucky me , with a lot of options - in fact the only missing was the pano)
Thank you again for all your comments ans support for this small community (at least in my city)
Wishing you all a Happy and Healthy 2021 !

MY2017, Loire Blue, light oyster interior, Black pack, 22'' Helix black, ceramic coated, and a recent remap ( out of the only 3 years warranty- EU) - 340HP, 780 Nm torque

·
Registered
14 Posts
Dear all

After reading you for more than a year (and using shamelessly your tips:oops::oops:) , I finally found the courage:cool::cool: and the time to introduce myself - greetings from The Hague - Netherlands - I am the happy owner (for 2 years - 31K miles already) of a 2017 3.0 D Portfolio ( lucky me , with a lot of options - in fact the only missing was the pano)
Thank you again for all your comments ans support for this small community (at least in my city)
Wishing you all a Happy and Healthy 2021 !

MY2017, Loire Blue, light oyster interior, Black pack, 22'' Helix black, ceramic coated, and a recent remap ( out of the only 3 years warranty- EU) - 340HP, 780 Nm torque

View attachment 73074 View attachment 73075
Nice pics!
Love the Blue...and welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Welcome Baddob, Awesome looking F-pace.

·
Super Moderator
1,893 Posts
Welcome to the forum glad you finally had the time to say hello. Enjoy your ride and the forum.

·
F Pace Expert
2,546 Posts
Beautiful color, thanks for speaking up!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts