Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Rams new to the forum, never even browsed here before.Bormally I do, it I almost fell into Jaguar ownership by accident, so time to catch up.

live in California and bought a 2017 F-pace S, certified with 27k miles on it.
I absolutely love it after just 1 day but will be browsing here to learn tips and tricks. Have been a Mercedes driver for a long time, so need to get into the new mode.
First question: what’s the most accepted nick names for the brand? Jag? Big Cat? Anything?
Will I show myself as a total noob if I say “my Jaaaaaaaaggggg”...

see you all around :)

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,416 Posts
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your new jaaaaaag

DP

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Welcome to the forum and JagUar ownership. Lot's of info here, the biggest thing you probably need to do it make sure you are on the latest ICTP or ICT software for your 2017. ICT/ICTP has to do with the entertainment system. Do you have the small screen with real buttons on the left and right side (ICT) or a big screen with software buttons at the bottom of the screen (ICTP). Since you picked up a first year F-Pace, and it's certified, I would hope all the new software is there and all the other Topix bulletins for it were done, but it may be worth it on your first oil change to tell the dealership you want them applied if they haven't and have them confirm that for you.

All the info on them are primarily here. Check out posts from DPinTx and VZX-CO as they seem to have the best insight into what Jag is releasing or updating at the time.

Enjoy your new F-Pace in the meantime!

P.S. I should have remembered to mention Skyking, who is also pretty solid with the info. Along with many other contributors. Enjoy searching.

·
Registered
2017 Jaguar F Pace 35t R Sport
459 Posts
...Check out posts from DPinTx and VZX-CO as they seem to have the best insight...

Enjoy your new F-Pace in the meantime!
...And PA-FPace...

·
Registered
354 Posts
welcome, lots of valuable info here (and it is not the end of the world if your ICTP has never, ever, been updated)-like mine.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Welcome aboard!!
What color is your F-PACE?
SoCal? NorCal? or Central?

Reactions: 380cats

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all. I’m in NorCal, and the car is Ammonite grey.

I got the big screen and the latest software updates. I even got apple CarPlay, which I wasn’t sure I’d get in a ‘17

so much to learn, and I am grateful for all the comments already.

first I need a good solid rubber mat for the trunk and maybe a cooler for the trunk as well. Might as well take advantage of the power outlet there :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi all,

Rams new to the forum, never even browsed here before.Bormally I do, it I almost fell into Jaguar ownership by accident, so time to catch up.

I absolutely love it after just 1 day but will be browsing here to learn tips and tricks. Have been a Mercedes driver for a long time, so need to get into the new mode.
First question: what’s the most accepted nick names for the brand? Jag? Big Cat? Anything?

Hi all,

Welcome from another first time Jaguar owner. I have a 2017 35t R-Sport. I love it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts