Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Jaguar F pace 25T sport Model 3 months back. And after 3 months I think I would only drive a Jaguar here on. Also knowing that I did find some weird things the way car works. Many F pace Owners might Troll me for that but I believe Jaguar could still do better.

1. I hate that there is no 12V outlet near dashboard where I may connect something like Mini Air purifier. I don't want weird wired connections coming from passenger seats.
2. No Android Auto support. I did hear that it might be launched soon.
3. Jaguar Remote app crashes more often then it works.
4. If I use Jaguar Remote and turn on my car and after I am near the car instead of using car doors if I first open the Trunk to keep luggage by using press button , the car automatically shuts off. I am not sure why.
5. At night I like the approach lights and delay feature, but some how I would appreciate if the trunk open button on dashboard near steering remain lighted up as well. If I shut down the car at night then I don't see the button in dark. In which case I have to stand out near trunk for it to open automatically after I press button on trunk or the key fob. And I hate wait those 3 seconds.
I have seen cheaper cars having this function.
6. Finally to use In control apps it always asks me to connect via both Wired connector plus Bluetooth which doesn't make sense. Sounds like some dude big fan of 69 designed this in control apps.

Anyone else having any such issues ?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Would love having my seat go to an "exit" position when I shut the engine off like my wife's RX350.
It’s not ideal, but I use memory setting 3 to move the seat and steering wheel to an exit position.
have you set the steering wheel for auto exit? not much to do for seats other than using and empty memory button but steering wheel is helpful

·
Registered
521 Posts
have you set the steering wheel for auto exit? not much to do for seats other than using and empty memory button but steering wheel is helpful
Yes but that only moves the steering wheel up. I have it also move all the way into the dash, and the seat all the way back and down.

I’m not as limber as I used to be so every bit of extra room getting in and out helps. ;)

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
4. If I use Jaguar Remote and turn on my car and after I am near the car instead of using car doors if I first open the Trunk to keep luggage by using press button , the car automatically shuts off. I am not sure why.
This was brought up in a previous thread, it is to keep Co2 from entering the cabin. At least that is what was hypothesized and made the most sense.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Would love having my seat go to an "exit" position when I shut the engine off like my wife's RX350.
Genesis G80 sedan does this. But the seat sinks all the way down and way back, making it more difficult to climb out of and fall into. And I haven't found a way to defeat it!

·
Registered
118 Posts
yes, I have memory three set up for this. But when you experience a car that automatically goes to your setting when you turn the ignition on and back to exit when you turn it off you get a little spoiled. This is not to say that I don't love my F pace. I probably have added a lot of unnecessary miles just for the excuse to take it out.

·
Registered
5,525 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What about Phone needing to have both Bluetooth + wired connection for In control apps to work. Is it same for any other android users ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts