Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All.. just received my 2017 FE in Blue..

Middle of a snow storm as most of us on East Coast today.. and not sure my Pirelli P-Zeros are up to the task..

Also own a Range Rover Sport 2016 that will leave us shortly .. also loved this SUV..

looking forward to playing with my F-Pace ..

Question for Canadian Owners - Will a Rogers SIM card with a data Plan work instead of the ATT card ?

thanks...

Matt

Attachments

·
Registered
585 Posts

Middle of a snow storm as most of us on East Coast today.. and not sure my Pirelli P-Zeros are up to the task..

Also own a Range Rover Sport 2016 that will leave us shortly .. also loved this SUV..

looking forward to playing with my F-Pace ..

Question for Canadian Owners - Will a Rogers SIM card with a data Plan work instead of the ATT card ?

thanks...

Matt
Nice Ride. Enjoy.

I am not in Canada, but torontoadvocate posted on 9/28 that he is using a Rogers Sim with ease and success.

·
Registered
198 Posts
not sure my Pirelli P-Zeros are up to the task..

Nice ride!
I'd be real careful with the P Zeros in the snow and cold temps. They're a warm weather, high performance tire. I live in a lake effect snow region and use 4 winter tires till the spring then change out summer wheels and rubber.

·
Registered
198 Posts

Nice ride!
I'd be real careful with the P Zeros in the snow and cold temps. They're a warm weather, high performance tire. I live in a lake effect snow region and use 4 winter tires till the spring then change out to summer wheels and rubber.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Congratulations! Beautiful F-Pace with perfect option setup. I think that is the best combination you can get in an F-Pace, but I may be a little biased.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Dude, I have the exact same car. If you live in the snow belt, remove those Pirelli P-Zeros pronto. I swapped out in late October for 22 inch Continental ExtremeContact All-Season tires, but will switch back in five weeks to the Pirellis. Your timing is unfortunate. For the next month, you are in danger of losing control of your car. At the same time, who wants to spend $1400 on a set of all-seasons that you probably won't need six weeks from now. Your timing is awful.

Where are you? US? Canada? How the **** did you get a Caesium Blue FE at this late date?

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
I will not deny that the *Caesium Blue FE* is *ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS* , but more importantly , HOW THE HECK did you get one , this LATE in the game ??? Is it used or New ? If New , was it just sitting on a dealers lot ? I'm just curious , as I thought they were all gone !!!
Either way , by all means *CONGRATULATIONS* , it's *BEAUTIFUL* !!! :)

P.S. It looks like Trek and I were typing at the same time , but his final thought , is exactly what I was thinking !

·
Registered
159 Posts
ohhh wow congrats, im also a first edition owner, but mine is silver. I will suggest to get all seasons tires, and if possible you should get aftermarket wheels so the 22 inch can keep new until summer if you want, just an idea.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will have the Blizzacks DMV-2 Installed by October .. trust me .. I live in Ottawa .. its always winter ;)
I have a Range Rover Sport also in the Garage .. nothing stops that beast..

The car was purchased by an eccentric .. and traded in after he received it and rode for a month .. it came in and I jumped on it..

from what I understand.. not many in Canada .. or the whole of North America ..

thanks !!

·
Registered
536 Posts
I will have the Blizzacks DMV-2 Installed by October .. trust me .. I live in Ottawa .. its always winter ;)

The car was purchased by an eccentric .. and traded in after he received it and rode for a month .. it came in and I jumped on it..

thanks !!
Were all the latest updates installed?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Apparently 7 updates were done.
I think there is a site called topix that we can check...i need to check...

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
The car was purchased by an eccentric .. and traded in after he received it and rode for a month .. it came in and I jumped on it !!
I knew it , I just knew it !!! >:) You *LUCKY DOG* !!! ;)

Oh' well , as I said before , *CONGRATULATIONS* !!! :)

·
Registered
194 Posts

a

thanks !!
Geez! What luck.

·
Registered
390 Posts
mzn50, congrats on acquiring the FE. I use a Rogers SIM, no issues at all.

Happy motoring!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts