Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

581 - 590 of 590 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Annoying Touch Pro Source Issues

So Had my F-Pace for a month now, and searched high and low for an answer, anyway issue I have is my Bluetooth to my iPhone X connects fine and audio no issues, similar to my USB connection to my iPhone X, but if I stop for fuel or another quick stop I go to reconnect and the phone is connected can make phone calls, but when I go into source to choose the iPhone either Bluetooth or through USB nothing there to connect so I can't listen to my music. When I park up overnight the issues has rectified itself, it is really is annoying.

Any quick fixes, it's driving me insane!

Cheers

David

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
First question from us will be what version of the software are you on? There are directions on how to find that out on other threads, but that would help. Also what year is your F-Pace?

·
F Pace Expert
2,660 Posts
So Had my F-Pace for a month now, and searched high and low for an answer, anyway issue I have is my Bluetooth to my iPhone X connects fine and audio no issues, similar to my USB connection to my iPhone X, but if I stop for fuel or another quick stop I go to reconnect and the phone is connected can make phone calls, but when I go into source to choose the iPhone either Bluetooth or through USB nothing there to connect so I can't listen to my music. When I park up overnight the issues has rectified itself, it is really is annoying.

Cheers

David
1) This post has been moved to the relevant thread.

2) I used to have this issue. I think it got fixed by an ICTP software update. I can't quite remember how I got around it when it happened. May have been shutting phone down completely and restarting or closing and locking up car for five minutes which does a full shut down on ICTP. For me it was only an issue with Bluetooth, not USB.

·
Registered
149 Posts

What I have discovered is that you need to wait for the ICTP to boot up completely before moving the car. Seems that the system simply gets overwhelmed by having to try and boot up and the vehicle starts driving before it completely boots up. The only cure is to reboot the system...the old routine of shutting off the vehicle, lock the doors, wait about 10 minutes or so, and then starting again. Wish the system was like my Audi that the system could be rebooted by simply pressing a certain combination of buttons. When you park overnight the system is simply rebooting in the morning and all is well. Only quick fix that I have found is to simply wait about 60 seconds or so and let the system completely boot before using it for anything or driving off. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
15 Posts
ICTP 19A issues

Had my 2018 Prestige updated to the latest software load and Smartphone Pack last week. Took it on a road trip this weekend. For the first 3+ hours everything worked fine. Android Auto running on my mobile, displaying Waze on the car screen, running Spotify. No issues. Then, something happened, not sure what, but everything dropped off and for the rest of the weekend was not able to get AA to display on the car screen anymore. Bluetooth still worked fine. Any ideas?

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Had my 2018 Prestige updated to the latest software load and Smartphone Pack last week. Took it on a road trip this weekend. For the first 3+ hours everything worked fine. Android Auto running on my mobile, displaying Waze on the car screen, running Spotify. No issues. Then, something happened, not sure what, but everything dropped off and for the rest of the weekend was not able to get AA to display on the car screen anymore. Bluetooth still worked fine. Any ideas?
Change the cable, and make sure that isn't the issue. The dealership will always point to that first.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Interesting, I have this issue. Apple CarPlay and devices work fine, just no Android Auto. Also have Bluetooth working fine.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Interesting, I have this issue. Apple CarPlay and devices work fine, just no Android Auto. Also have Bluetooth working fine.
Let me know if you figure it out. I am going to go the new cord route first. Will advise.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a current issues (2019 F-Pace S: similarly to the problems above (with apple play) but ALL the sounds (including reversing awareness...etc) and connectivity crashes. This weekend, I tried the wait 10 mins (at a roadside stop on the I-95) but the system did not reboot sufficiently. Only at an overnight rest did the system begin to behave “normally”. I am left with “staticky” buzzing in the expensive Merridian sound system as a result. Dealership was aware of the issue (from the Velar) and will install “the” update next week, which I am perhaps naively hoping will solve the issue.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone found the volume of the Sirius/XM and iPhone music to be lower following the latest update? Before the update, I used to have the volume at 15-20 and now I have to go between 25-30 just to hear it.

581 - 590 of 590 Posts