Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Finally picking up my f-pace in Ammonite Grey on Wednesday. It's been a long three months. Let me know about the meet and greet in Harrisburg. Looking forward to it.
Welcome and congratulations.
Where are you located?
Read all about the Harrisburg meet in the thread set up for it. Just search recent posts and you'll find it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live outside Pittsburgh. But visit my hometown of Gettysburg periodically. Actually taking the new girl on her first road trip there next weekend.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Finally picking up my f-pace in Ammonite Grey on Wednesday. It's been a long three months. Let me know about the meet and greet in Harrisburg. Looking forward to it.
Sounds like a BIG WEEK for the COACH !!! :) *GOOD LUCK* , and I hope ALL goes SMOOTH !!! ;)

The Thread for the MEET is titled *Spring East Coast Meet Up* !!!
The Poll is closed , but ALL who are interested , are still welcome to join us !!! You can click on "view poll results" to see who all is scheduled to be there !!!

The EVENT will be on April 23rd at the Longhorn Steakhouse in Harrisburg, PA !!! Meeting in the Colonial Park Mall parking lot at a 11:00am for the MEET & GREET !!! And then for those who are interested , the MEET & EAT will be held right afterwards !!! We are planning on coming up to Gettysburg, PA on Friday the 21st , to make a 4-Day Weekend out of it ! We will be staying at the Battlefield RV Resorts in our Motorhome ! Normally we pull our car behind us on a two-wheel tow dolly , but I told *VR* that this *F-Pace* isn't going to be towed that way ! So , we have started pricing out Flat-Bed Car Haulers ! An Aluminum 18-ft is about $6500 , and a Steel 18-ft is about $3900 ! Of course , I bought the F-Pace based on it's LOOKS , so I am leaning towards the Aluminum one , for that same reason ! >:)

Don't forget to Post some PICS on here as soon as you get it !!! We LOVE Pics !!! ;)

I hope you can make to Harrisburg on the 23rd !!! It should prove to be an AWESOME DAY for all of us !!! :)

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Nice..I think The Grey is an awesome color..enjoy..

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Coachbuck, congratulations! It'll be like Christmas or your birthday this week on Wednesday.

I see GR already beat me to a reply on the Spring Harrisburg Meet, and we are very much looking forward to meeting all of you. By the way, if any of you still want to come, while the poll is close, it will be no problem. Just drop me a PM or reply in the "Spring East Coast Meet Up" thread and let us know your coming so I can keep Longhorn's in the loop on the possible number of lunch attendees! GR also wants to make sure his statistics on attending models, colors, options and such are updated! GR also promises to bring a bunch of stuffed animal type emoji's as giveaways! Each will have a tag attached to it with his most classic forum one liners! :D :D :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts