Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen those big floor mats with Jaguar written on them on some of the FE interior images (they look much better than the plain tiny/black ones we're offered as an option). I wonder if we are able to purchase those FE types separately somewhere?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yes, they are called "luxury mats" and sell separately for about $320 US. They are not available as a part of any package, including the "luxury" package - which is the stupidest thing ever.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Guys, I have these with my First Edition and I'm not a fan, I also don't think you can buy them from Jag. I only think you can get them on eBay or if you bought a First Edition. The matts are very thin and while they say Jaguar on them and have that white piping, they aren't very luxurious to me. I would recommend you get the matts in the link below. They are much thicker and the Jaguar is actual a metal logo. Much nicer and definitely luxurious. I managed to get the dealership to give me a set of these for some of my troubles (denting my door, and installing my differential fix incorrectly). I've only used them one day so far this winter as i'm running with the WeatherTechs for the winter. They will probably go back into my F-Pace come April.

Jaguar USA Gear Online Catalogue. - F-PACE - INTERIOR - INTERIOR STYLING - Luxury Carpet Mats - Espresso, LHD

Maybe I should say they are great and sell you mine at the meet! :)

Reactions: DrivingMrAsher

·
Registered
80 Posts
Guys, I have these with my First Edition and I'm not a fan, I also don't think you can buy them from Jag. I only think you can get them on eBay or if you bought a First Edition. The matts are very thin and while they say Jaguar on them and have that white piping, they aren't very luxurious to me. I would recommend you get the matts in the link below. They are much thicker and the Jaguar is actual a metal logo. Much nicer and definitely luxurious. I managed to get the dealership to give me a set of these for some of my troubles (denting my door, and installing my differential fix incorrectly). I've only used them one day so far this winter as i'm running with the WeatherTechs for the winter. They will probably go back into my F-Pace come April.

Jaguar USA Gear Online Catalogue. - F-PACE - INTERIOR - INTERIOR STYLING - Luxury Carpet Mats - Espresso, LHD

Those are the luxury mats I referred to in my post (they lowered the price a bit). I didn't realize that Jaguar gave crappy mats in the FE's also.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts

Thanks big mouth. I just lost a $300 sale!

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Lol.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have the "luxury" mats in my FP. Got them from the dealer when I picked my Ammo up. Glad I have them, but even with the discount I got, not sure they're worth it. Better that what mine came with though.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Put in a set of Weathertechs for half the cost of those cheap-azz factory mats and forget about it.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
I remain fascinated by the extraordinary cost of such things, the lack of real quality, and this insatiable appetite to put JAGUAR or the Leaper on every frickin' surface. Hey, I know that it is a Jaguar, now trade me the advertising of the brand for something more substantial.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
. . . and not to harp on the past, but my other Jaguar has woolen carpets and mats, super thick, plush feel, and have worn extremely well. I know, they had to bring the price point down, cut some corners, but when it comes to the driving feel, everything in that interior is a touch point, and thus a representation of the brand.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wasn't aware you could buy floor mats that can actually fit the F Pace.
No idea where to get those from though.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
I wasn't aware you could buy floor mats that can actually fit the F Pace.
No idea where to get those from though.
If you are concerned about PROTECTING your floors , then checkout the *Weather Tech* or *WT* threads !!!
They are VERY NICE All Weather Floor Mats , that are custom fit for the F-Pace !!!
The Floor Coverage is AWESOME !!!

Reactions: LauraCrow

·
Registered
25 Posts
Anyone check out the Lloyd floor mats? I have a set for another vehicle. Excellent quality. Two thicknesses available at the time I purchased mine. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
390 Posts
I just noticed that the two outboard headrests in the rear seat area in the first post in this thread are not correct. I suppose Jaguar marketing must have changed them out to match the ones fitted in the middle seat for better aesthetics.(sorry for commenting off-topic here)

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Anyone check out the Lloyd floor mats? I have a set for another vehicle. Excellent quality. Two thicknesses available at the time I purchased mine. :D
I would like to buy these but the coverage is practically Identical to stock... Does ANYONE make a carpeted mat that is contoured and full coverage for the front footwells?

Very disappointed in stock "Luxury" mats and coverage....:(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts