Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any funny noises made by their fan/blower motor? Essentially, when my I turn my HVAC system on, it sounds like an inconsistent whirl of air, it come and goes but its definitely more pronounced at low speed. I haven't cracked but def eith heat. I have taken it in, and although they have fixed it twice, it has reverted back both time. The mechanic had said it was out of sync and also that there was degree, but neither have permanently fixed, just fixes it for a few weeks.
Wondering if anyone has heard of anything about this?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yes, I noticed the blower fan seems Extremely Loud all of the sudden, no clue why, thought was the excessive heat we were having, but not temps in normal and still Very Very Loud.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes, I noticed the blower fan seems Extremely Loud all of the sudden, no clue why, thought was the excessive heat we were having, but not temps in normal and still Very Very Loud.
I'm thankful for the for the forum because I read up on this before taking my 2019 FPACE to the dealer. I referenced what i had read and said the forum suggested it could be a water pump issue and the service person immediately said that is what it sounds like based on the noise he heard. He said it is because Jaguar went from a manual pump to an electric pump and sometimes the Solenoid is bad and prompts the fan to come on because it thinks the car is overheating.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts