Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As most of you know I have had my F-Pace in Eastern Pa since August. I have 5800 miles on it and in that time I've seen 2 other F-paces on the road in the wild. That's in 4 months driving and living in a fairly populated area of the country, driving in Eastern PA, New Jersey, Delaware, New York, and Maryland.

I've been in Boulder Colarado for 24 hours and in that time I've already seen a White F-Pace pictured below running while parked, owner must been in one of the stores local on Pearl Street grabbing some lunch or something. And another while heading out to Niwot from Boulder this morning. It was a Odyssey Red S i think from the fact that the wheels were black which was the only thing I really could notice as it whizzed by my slower than crap Nissan Rogue rental.

2 F- Paces in one Colorado city in 24 hours, while it took me 4 months, 5800 miles and 5 states to see 2 on the east coast!

What gives? Are people in boulder richer than the rest of us? :D:D:) Or is Boulder just a hot bed for exciting new SUVs?

Reactions: theweeb

·
Registered
56 Posts
What gives? Are people in boulder richer than the rest of us? :D:D:) Or is Boulder just a hot bed for exciting new SUVs?
Yes and maybe... They are definitely richer than me. Was house shopping up there, ridiculous.

·
F Pace Expert
2,555 Posts
Funny, I've seen only one F-Pace in the wild in Denver.

Boulder is now home to new large Google and Facebook campuses and is home to lots of very successful tech and food companies. Could also be the college car for some rich CU Boulder student.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
By the way everyone the parked F-Pace isn't white, i looked at the picture again and I'm pretty sure it's silver. I was cruising by it while walking to our lunch spot and snapped a quick picture since I knew I would be posting about this when I got back to the hotel. Didn't really notice the color then, but I'm pretty sure its silver.

Could these two sightings be any of you guys on the forum?

By the way Boulder is a pretty darn nice city, although the Marriott I'm staying is needs some upgrades, kind of an old decor. The Pearl Street outside Mall was pretty nice as well, although it was a little wet with the snow falling today out here. Would be a great place to visit on a vacation. I'm only here for 24 hours, then off to Denver tonight and then the airport tomorrow morning and home to the Philadelphia area and a chance to drive my F-Pace again :D :D :D after 3 weeks of it sitting in at the dealer getting the differential replaced.

·
Registered
89 Posts
There is also a Storm Grey FPS in Boulder as I am writing this - mine. I am seeing a few more in the NW Denver area but I have not seen any in Boulder (where I work).

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
As mentioned by VZX-CO, I as well have seen only one other here in the Denver metro area (in the wild), and I think it was his! Boulder is a place all onto itself, will just leave it at that.

·
F Pace Expert
2,555 Posts
By the way everyone the parked F-Pace isn't white, i looked at the picture again and I'm pretty sure it's silver. I was cruising by it while walking to our lunch spot and snapped a quick picture since I knew I would be posting about this when I got back to the hotel. Didn't really notice the color then, but I'm pretty sure its silver.

Could these two sightings be any of you guys on the forum?

By the way Boulder is a pretty darn nice city, although the Marriott I'm staying is needs some upgrades, kind of an old decor. The Pearl Street outside Mall was pretty nice as well, although it was a little wet with the snow falling today out here. Would be a great place to visit on a vacation. I'm only here for 24 hours, then off to Denver tonight and then the airport tomorrow morning and home to the Philadelphia area and a chance to drive my F-Pace again :D :D :D after 3 weeks of it sitting in at the dealer getting the differential replaced.
Check out Union Station in Denver. Great place for a drink or dinner at Mercantile. usually can score a seat at bar. It's at the heart of the amazing boom in downtown Denver. Also where the new train between Denver and airport starts.

If you have a chance in Boulder grab a beer at Mountain Sun or Souther Sun pubs before you head to Denver. A friend owns both.

Reactions: PA-FPace-F

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am in Boulder every day and have been watching out for them, but you have already seen more than I have. Mine was not one of the ones you saw. I think I've seen a total of three so far (outside of Boulder) and one of them might have been the same car.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Live in Boulder but neither of those were my F-Pace since mine is sitting at a body repair shop :(. Boulder has been very popular for Audis over the years but there is a great Jag dealership close to town that is slowly converting people.

·
F Pace Expert
2,555 Posts
Live in Boulder but neither of those were my F-Pace since mine is sitting at a body repair shop :(. Boulder has been very popular for Audis over the years but there is a great Jag dealership close to town that is slowly converting people.
Hope yours wasn't the one with the missing front end posted on here photographed in a Denver area body shop.

Sometime in the spring we're going to have to have a front range f-pace meet up somewhere photogenic.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
It is me, or does it seem like a ton of forum members are either from CO or PA?
Probably not, but we are the most insightful and outspoken, so we probably post more than others!
>:)

Reactions: VZX-CO

·
Registered
25 Posts
You mean this one? Its been sitting at a body repair shop since October, should have it back in the next week or two. Wife was stopped at a red light waiting to turn left in Longmont. An uninsured individual running a red light in the other direction swerved to avoid another car running a red light, lost control of their car and jumped over the median. No airbags deployed and no mechanical damage but getting parts from JLR for the FPace takes a long time. We only had the car for 3 weeks before this happened.

Attachments

·
Registered
617 Posts
You mean this one? Its been sitting at a body repair shop since October, should have it back in the next week or two. Wife was stopped at a red light waiting to turn left in Longmont. An uninsured individual running a red light in the other direction swerved to avoid another car running a red light, lost control of their car and jumped over the median. No airbags deployed and no mechanical damage but getting parts from JLR for the FPace takes a long time. We only had the car for 3 weeks before this happened.
Makes me sad to see an F-Pace in that condition :eek::crying:

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts