Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this video and thought you may want to see. Don't worry it made me feel upset too.
I would have given you the link but it won't let me because I don't have enough posts.
Google "Vehicle Virgins Worst cars of 2018" (F-Pace part starts at 1:53)

·
Registered
106 Posts
never mind. i found it and it is not worth watching. he is an idiot and furthermore cannot grow a decent beard; boys trying to be men. SAD!

forget that his facts are wrong most of the time on all vehicles too.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Agree, the video is not good, as you said he gets some things wrong, just thought some of you may want to see it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
welcome aboard

·
Registered
126 Posts
What a f$cknut. He basically points out that the F Pace is a decent car, but Consumer Reports doesn't recommend so it's horrible?

Consumer Reports bases their ratings on their member surveys, roughly 400,000 subscribers. JLR Products have always been under represented among their data pool and their low numbers don't provide an accurate representation at all of actual reliability metrics.

I'm pretty sure very few people seriously considering an F Pace wouldn't sit through this sort of sh1t video while they're researching the car.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I watch his videos, mostly because I like cars I can't afford. The review from Dough DeMuro was a lot worse and unfair. But I think this was a pretty fair. He mentioned all the positives and the negatives really didn't come from him. I do have squeaky panels too and sun roof, and a windshield fluid that sprays on the blades instead of the windshield (dealership cannot duplicate LOL). Oh and XM stations freezing for a year until an update was available. But I love the car, and all the performance modifications you can do. But to be honest, it is probably my first and last Jaguar since you now how to spend so much $ to get a decent engine. I had a 25T loaner for a day and no thanks.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I do not agree that the FP is among the worst cars in the world. Yes, there are most definitely too many tech glitches and the fit and finish isn't what it should be, but calling it the worst in the world is ridiculous.

But it is nice to know that I'm not the only one who paid cash for his Bugatti. I mean no sense in incurring interest on $1.7M, right?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts