Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know i've been waiting for the The Grand Tour to finally air on Amazon Prime. On the first Episode, which didn't dissapoint they showed a clip of what was to come.

I don't know which episode, but I saw a glimpse of what looks to be tremendous fun in an F Pace! I've attached a screenshot below! Can't wait! Because the replacements on Top Gear did not do it justice in the review.

Attachments

Reactions: Okie

·
Registered
90 Posts
I know i've been waiting for the The Grand Tour to finally air on Amazon Prime. On the first Episode, which didn't dissapoint they showed a clip of what was to come.

I don't know which episode, but I saw a glimpse of what looks to be tremendous fun in an F Pace! I've attached a screenshot below! Can't wait! Because the replacements on Top Gear did not do it justice in the review.
And it's BRG, of course.

Reactions: Okie

·
Registered
144 Posts

This will be much better review then the fake top gear

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
First episode was very much Original Top Gear style, with a little new sprinkled in. At the end, I was once again saying "how they **** can I get a job like these guys" Again. It's gotta be so much fun, even when you get fired. Thank you Amazon for bringing them back, and yes I'm glad I already had a prime membership!

·
Registered
223 Posts
" It's gotta be so much fun, even when you get fired."

But, of course, that wouldn't include Jezza.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I'm sure Jezza/Jeremy would have rather not gotten booted off the original show and I'm not a Clarkson antics supporter by any stretch, but these three guys really do have chemistry and I (not speaking for anyone else) tend to enjoy their shows much more than any of the other Top Gear Impersonators. I will say that the structure of the new show, and the financing they seem to have behind it, should lead to some interesting episodes. I'm looking forward to it, the first episode was a blast and if they really do (spoiler here) knock Jeremy's house down that would be an episode I would surely watch.

·
F Pace Expert
2,546 Posts
.....arrrgh everyone's going to want BRG now!

Reactions: Okie and TLockhart

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
I could be wrong , but , judging from just this photo , I am seeing *Storm Grey* !
I think the lighting is really messing with the eyes !
If someone has confirmation that it is indeed *BRG* , then I will concede !
But for now , according to just this photo , I am seeing *Storm Grey* !

P.S. Or maybe *Tempest Grey* ! That color can mess with your eyes for sure !

·
Registered
221 Posts
This is definitely BRG. I'm so sure I'll be on it- if it isn't BRG you can knock down Jezza's house!!! :)

Reactions: Okie and AmmoPace

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
This is definitely BRG. I'm so sure I'll be on it- if it isn't BRG you can knock down Jezza's house!!! :)
HeeHeeHee ! You just contradicted yourself in one sentence !!!

You went from "This is DEFINITELY BRG. I'm so sure I'll beT? on it" - to "IF IT ISN'T BRG" ??????????????

Are you "SURE" or not ???? ;) :) >:)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hahaha...LOL !!! ;)

HeeHeeHee ! You just contradicted yourself in one sentence !!!

You went from "This is DEFINITELY BRG. I'm so sure I'll beT? on it" - to "IF IT ISN'T BRG" ??????????????

Are you "SURE" or not ???? ;) :) >:)
You had to have seen the show to get it !!! :D

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Hahaha...LOL !!! ;)

You had to have seen the show to get it !!! :D
Oh' well , I don't watch much TV !
Just Work and F-Pace Forum and a little bit of sleep , then Work and F-Pace Forum and a little bit of sleep !!! ;)

Reactions: AmmoPace

·
Registered
221 Posts
Just Work and F-Pace Forum and a little bit of sleep , then Work and F-Pace Forum and a little bit of sleep !!! ;)
On the show, Jeremy Clarkson (Jezza) is so sure that the McLaren P1 will be the fastest car (comparted with the La Ferrari and the Porsche 918) that he tells the other two hosts that they can knock his house down if it isn't. So was the P1 the fastest or is Jezza homeless? Watch episode 1 of the Grand Tour!

·
Registered
221 Posts
apparently when I did pick up the gauntlet... you were caught napping ;) ;) JK

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
apparently when I did pick up the gauntlet... you were caught napping ;) ;) JK
I would have to say that , when you "picked up the gauntlet" , there is a better chance that I was Working or on the F-Pace Forum !
As , the "little bit of sleep" I get , means exactly that ! I guess I should have said "VERY little bit of sleep" ! ;)
I am also to young right now , to take "Mid-day NAPS" !
However, if there ever is a slim chance I would ever take one , I would appreciate it if you wouldn't tell my boss ! >:)

Reactions: kris

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I am not really concerned about the color, what I liked about the clip, was the sound of the FP. A real performance growl.
This is my first foray into Amazon video, and I can't wait to see the FP in action.
Thanks for the heads-up.

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
225 Posts
Love the show and noticed that as well. They are in the UK for this week's episode (I believe) and I would hope they would spotlight the F-Pace, as it is a 'homegrown' vehicle.

·
Registered
223 Posts
No F-Pace this week (Episode 3), although they did take down Jeremy's house.

Reactions: MTHM

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Reactions: McD
1 - 20 of 68 Posts