Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It may seem strange to some that Tahoe skiers would travel elsewhere to ski, but trips to other ski hills are both a treat and an excuse for a road trip. I just returned from Utah (Alta/Snowbird) and Wyoming (Jackson Hole/Grand Targhee) with two buddies. The F-Pace reeled off the 1,800 miles or so with ease from 80 MPH limited interstates to snaky/snowy mountain two lanes. My passengers, one 6'1", found even the back seat to be comfortable. The confidence inspiring Pirelli Scorpions Winters had no issue even where the ski resort shuttles would require a short tow. With three sets of skis, boots, poles and helmets in the Thule cargo box, the rear cargo area easily swallowed the rest of our gear.

One issue: the dealer replaced the telecom module the afternoon before departure resulting in absolutely no 3G service for the entire trip requiring my passengers to resort to using their cellphones' data packages to access the internet. The car goes back to to dealer this Friday.

That gripe aside, the car was superb!

Attachments

·
Registered
517 Posts
Although it's highly unlikely my Cat will ever see snow, or snaky mountain roads for that matter (given my sauna-like, flatland location), I love seeing great reviews like this while I wait for mine to arrive. Thanks for posting this!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Although it's highly unlikely my Cat will ever see snow, or snaky mountain roads for that matter (given my sauna-like, flatland location), I love seeing great reviews like this while I wait for mine to arrive. Thanks for posting this!
Road trips can start from anywhere TurboDog! Back at ya with the thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts