Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car Show in Montreal. Currently Jag is offering a car show promo of 750$ for F-Paces' delivered prior in March.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Car Show in Montreal. Currently Jag is offering a car show promo of 750$ for F-Paces' delivered prior in March.
That's good news as the Chicago Auto show is coming up in 3 weeks.

·
Registered
286 Posts
So if I custom ordered an fpace, not delivered to me yet, I would qualify?
It's at the dealers

·
Registered
258 Posts
Usually these discounts run in the area where the auto show is at. For instance I will start to see numerous commercials and ads from the MFR's announcing discounts at dealers in the greater Chicagoland and NorthWest Indiana area when the auto show starts. I was not sure Jaguar would run any discounts on the FP but if they are doing it for the Montreal auto show maybe they will do it for the Chicago auto show.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Discount for the F-Pace

Show is over. Discount is history.
Asked to quote on an almost fully loaded S.
Rep says 2018 not out yet for his dealer. Expects order availability in July/August. No planned significant changes. Options might be re-bundled.
Dealer discount of 2%- 1,500 Canadian
42 month Lease. Rate 3.5%
My choice of options were not found available in local inventory. Brogue seat colour was not in stock anywhere.
Rep said pricing and discounts along with better lease rates in March. Year end for dealer. Gotta get those sales on the books.
Suggested that if it's a purchase to wait for the 2018’s.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update on car Show pricing discount at the recent Montréal January car show. I rceived an email from the president of Jaguar Canada offering a 2,000$ CAD discount with a coupon code for a FP delivered prior to the end of March.

·
Registered
286 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts