Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a 3 year 5 day old F pace, unable to get in or start the car, it has gone into sleep mode, contacted roadside assistance and they told us the cover had run out, cannot move the car and the Jaguar garage is 14 miles away, no help from them and not returning phone calls

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
sounds like dead battery. you need to use the hidden key in your key fob to get in and then try to jump start the car

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
My F-pace, as 21, has gone into Sleep mode a few times when it sits for a longish time without being used. The car has always opened and started when I had a the fob with me and approached the car. The only place I know it is in sleep mode is via the INcontrol app. I would agree, that if you can use the physical key in your fob to get into the car, I would attempt to jump it and start it normally since the car shoudl start if it is in Sleep mode. The other option would be to put a new battery which has a solid charge in the car and attempt to start as well. There is no reason a jag in sleep mode shouldn't start other than a troublesome battery.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts