Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed that the F-Pace has been added to the list of vehicles in Costco's auto buying program. The process is that you specify what you want to Costco, they put you in touch with a dealer, and the dealer has a special price list for the program.

I already have my deal, but anyone still shopping might want to check it out - especially if all they're hearing is MSRP.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just put in my configuration details on the Costco auto buying website and at the very end it tells you that they have not found a dealer in my area that meets the strict pricing criteria :( That is a serious shame because it looked like it was going to save me at least $3500. I am bummed now.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I went through Costco auto and had a bad experience with Ft. Myers.
Reserved a First Edition. Two weeks later they said they didn't have my build. Someone else took my first Edition and they said I could wait until July to see if they didn't want it.
Very shitty experience with that dealer. STAY AWAY!

·
Registered
14 Posts
does it work with the deposit that we put sometime back? Can I still try to club it with the costco program?? Anyone got theirs through costco? if so, can you please let us know the price?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hello All
Chantilly Jaguar, in Virginia honors the Costco discount ($1750.00). It was immediately offered to me. I would call them and ask for Richard. Let me know if you get it, and the result. I bought my F-Pace from them, and the discount was granted. 7036794000. Best of luck!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I went through Costco auto and had a bad experience with Ft. Myers.
Reserved a First Edition. Two weeks later they said they didn't have my build. Someone else took my first Edition and they said I could wait until July to see if they didn't want it.
Very shitty experience with that dealer. STAY AWAY!
Sounds like they gave it away to someone who was paying full price. May as well try and negotiate yourself at that point.

Good to know some people are having a good experience with the program.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Sounds like they gave it away to someone who was paying full price. May as well try and negotiate yourself at that point.

Good to know some people are having a good experience with the program.
Not sure if it was a good experience for me. Not sure if it was promised to me, the sales guy went "ooops" this isn't included, and then they took it out of my trade. Pretty fishy if you ask me!

·
Registered
18 Posts
FYI, I just tried to search for the Costco discount online in the Seattle area... nope. "No participating dealers in your area." Not a surprise, but worth a try.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I just checked with https://www.penfed.org/ and got guaranteed 0.99% financing as long as I buy from a dealer on their network, which in my case is true.

Reactions: Gsamf and GRVR

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
I just checked with https://www.penfed.org/ and got guaranteed 0.99% financing as long as I buy from a dealer on their network, which in my case is true.
That's a GREAT Rate if you get it ! I don't know if our dealer didn't shop around or what , but we paid 3.99% ! :( Oh' well , that's what I get for not letting anything make me walk out of there without my F-Pace ! :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
If you have a good FICO, you can get it. I am pre approved and just waiting the car to be released thru Customs and invoiced to my dealer, so that we can get the papers moving.

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
If you have a good FICO, you can get it. I am pre approved and just waiting the car to be released thru Customs and invoiced to my dealer, so that we can get the papers moving.
I don't know what FICO is , but if it has to do with Credit Scores , both of us are over 800 ! Anyway , CONGRATS on a Great Finance Rate ! I wish I had known about that one , about a month ago ! :)

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
Were you able to Lock-In at the 0.99% Rate ? Because , when I just clicked onto the link , it now says "New Car Rates As Low As 1.49%" ! Still a Great Rate though !

·
Registered
97 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Were you able to Lock-In at the 0.99% Rate ? Because , when I just clicked onto the link , it now says "New Car Rates As Low As 1.49%" ! Still a Great Rate though !
I spent the afternoon test driving the diesel Premium and I like it. While my dealer didn't have an update regarding Brunswick, I was able to lock on the 0.99%.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I spent the afternoon test driving the diesel Premium and I like it. While my dealer didn't have an update regarding Brunswick, I was able to lock on the 0.99%.
This is VERY frustrating--I don't know how you guys in Florida got one to drive, but in most parts of the whole country we're still waiting for the diesels, we haven't even seen or heard one in the Maryland/Virginia area! Please, we're dying for some feedback, what did you think?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts