Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this article related to some modification made to an F-Pace by a German Engineering Aftermarket Firm. I have to say, it does make the CAT look more aggressive. I like the addition rear roof wing on the spoiler, the quad tail pipes and wheels are even fairly slick.

Jaguar F-Pace Receives Sinister Makeover From Naughty Germans

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
"the result is something with far more aggression and attitude"

Uh, yeah, not seeing that. :nerd::confused:

Kerry

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Wheels are okay, but the spoiler addition looks dumb. And once again, the quad exhaust change wasn't done to an S. The front end is a dead giveaway, too. It's not an S. The company that did this needs to go back to the drawing board and start over. Here is a tip: Widen the haunches over the wheels to boost aggressive stance. I realize that would be a more expensive change, but the F-Pace already looks aggressive right from the factory. To make it more aggressive will require something significant. Flex the four biceps. Beast mode the front end. Make it look like a Pit Bull on roids. Quad exhaust (to a non-S) and a glued on stupid-looking wing thing ain't making it.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I send an email to that company and they told me that they just cut the gem diffuser so they can put the quad exhaust.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
I don't know about any of you all ,
but I'm not driving nothin' that says *SCHNITZER* on it !!!!!>:):laugh:>:):laugh:>:):laugh:>:)

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
extra Roof spoiler is hideous, totally takes away from the already beautiful lines of the cat. Why take away from that. Do not like the wheels at all, one of the uglier looking wheels I've seen actually. Quad exhaust is very interesting though. I am sure the whole process for a quad exhaust setup will be much easier when the F-pace SVR comes out.

·
Registered
63 Posts
There is nothing sinister looking about this. That extra wing looks like s*** and adds nothing to the already beautiful lines of the car.
The wheels are just meh, and the quad exhaust, although nice is underwhelming.
I think a quad square or rectangular exhaust set up would compliment the car's styling.

And I agree with GR not to have "Schnitzer" badging all over.

Loop

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
I love it all, called them the wing is only $830 for tiny piece of plastic in flat black. The front air dams (two of them not much bigger than your fog lights) are $640 I think, also in flat black.

I'm not buying these though... I'm going to save money as I have a big wing I'm putting on the back of my F-Pace. My son had a spare from his Civic and it's just about the right size, it's about 3 times the size of that AC puny spoiler and its even metal! I also have an idea for a front splitter/air dam and side sill that uses some Home depot rubber Garden trim. With that on the side I'll have some serious ground effects going to suck the beast to the road when I blast around the corners at 50 mph. However, I'm having trouble finding someone that will paint that stuff Caesium Blue, something about consistency of finish on metal vs rubber, bull. But when it's done I'm going to take a lot of pictures and post them here so you can all see my F-Pace again! :D :) :D

ON a serious note, the exhaust actually does come in two flavors, standard without a tunable sound, or you can buy tune modules that allow you to activate a cable remote and make the beast much louder or quieter at will. That is interesting but not at the price. The standard exhaust, none tunable version is $3800 and the tunable modules are $2500. It includes the cables and remote. Way to pricy for that feature, although that would be a nice feature to have. I really haven't seen that on a car, my buddies Chaparral boat has it and it's an awesome thing on the water.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I don't know about any of you all ,
but I'm not driving nothin' that says *SCHNITZER* on it !!!!!
That crippled me, GRVR!! And, don't mention the war.;)

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
26 Posts
Bumping. Has anyone bought their suspension? Curious how they like it and if it is available for the S. Website only shows support up to 30t...

·
Registered
103 Posts
That’s a German wing. Made by Arden. Arden seems to have the same stuff as Hamann and Lumma for half the price. For instance active sound exhaust with remote control is $1000 euros. Dual exhaust, quad tips is $2000 delivered. I’m not a salesman for Arden, just a fan of their products and more reasonable prices.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Here is another option for a quad exhaust (from London).
I personally feel that those 4-Vertical Lines between the Exhaust Tips ,
totally RUIN what has become known as . . . . . . .
The Asthetically Pleasing Lines of the F-PACE !!!:geek:

Just my opinion , of course !!!;)

·
Registered
233 Posts
I personally feel that those 4-Vertical Lines between the Exhaust Tips ,
totally RUIN what has become known as . . . . . . .
The Asthetically Pleasing Lines of the F-PACE !!!:geek:

Just my opinion , of course !!!;)
Yeah, that one in particular, although cheaper than the other options, has a weird look to it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts