Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I should say that I did get my 2017 F-Pace Aligned after lowering it. I think if you are careful and take some measurements Undymm is probably right you can get away with out an Alignment, but I wanted to be safe so I had it done. The front is the only thing you can't get back completely to stock alignment specs.
I had a quick look at the front suspension of my buddy's F-Pace and it appears there is no adjustment for camber? I would assume it would need aftermarket eccentric bolt(s) or maybe Jaguar produces them(?).

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Yes to get it 100% back to spec, you would need a camber adapter. There is nothing out there that I found, but I can say with 40000 miles on the setup on my 2017, I never had an issue with tire wear on the front.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Anybody heard of yellowspeed coilovers for the f pace? Looks like another option other than the kw’s

On track days, I see all sorts of low-end 'no name' suspension goodies on smaller (Honda's, etc.) vehicles. Most of this stuff is repackaged / re-valved units manufactured in Asia (Malaysian?); mostly sold in Europe. Can't really speak to this variant without research.

With that said, I purchased a set of no-names for a M6 several years back. Lowered the car beautifully and it handled decent on the track. The only problem I had was switching the suspension settings from full on track, to street, to autocross (rinse / repeat). Some of the higher end units have more adjustments and make this process a little easier, but if your just looking to lower the vehicle, this a moot point.

As for the F-Pace, I would ask if they are tuned for the heft of the f-pace (valving, not just springs).

41 - 44 of 44 Posts