Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
JesusK1,

Your F-Pace looks great, love the wheels.

What tires are you running? I have the exact same lowering springs and 22X10.5 wheels (not the same wheel brand though) and my F-Pace looks to be sitting lower than yours. The only thing that makes sense to me is that your setup uses a smaller diameter tire. I'm running 285/35 22 Conti's, which are 29.9 inches in diameter.

I'm interested since I'm not happy as to how low my F-Pace sits in the rear and I'm wondering if an insulator was perhaps skipped on the installation.
Hey man, I'm running the same spec 265/40 R22, I didn't installed any insulator, maybe that could be the reason mine is a bit higher in the back than yours? I might upgrade when the time comes to bigger tires 285/35R22 so the Pirellis Pzeros wall protects my wheels in the sides, you use continentals, right? are they good?

·
Registered
159 Posts
That looks awesome!!!

You have the part # for the springs (what size, length, spring rate, etc.)? Do you have Adaptive Dynamics on that bad boy?

How does it ride?
the ride is ok, i run in 22-inch wheels, so i don't expect to be comfortable as Chevy Tahoe hahaha, but I like it the way it looks, the ride can be a little more stiffer, it does come with a sticker that says that ride would change bla bla bla.

28730-2, that's the part number according to the H&R Springs website. so far im happy.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
Hey man, I'm running the same spec 265/40 R22, I didn't installed any insulator, maybe that could be the reason mine is a bit higher in the back than yours? I might upgrade when the time comes to bigger tires 285/35R22 so the Pirellis Pzeros wall protects my wheels in the sides, you use continentals, right? are they good?
JesusK1, I love the Conti DWS 06s. Even though they are all seasons, they stick well during the summer and ride very well even with the 35 sidewall. they also handle light snow very well and stick well on cold pavement, wet or dry. However, from those palm trees in the background of your F-pace pics, I do not think you probably have to worry about snow! :)

I also do not think we could go with anything bigger than the 285s since there is no room left between the top spindle on the front and the wheel or tire. I think on my setup it's less than 5mm. but you clearly do have room for a 285/35 up front, as long as the tire specs are very close to the Conti's.

P.S. Love the quad tips and rear splitter as well. Nice additions.

·
Registered
159 Posts
JesusK1, I love the Conti DWS 06s. Even though they are all seasons, they stick well during the summer and ride very well even with the 35 sidewall. they also handle light snow very well and stick well on cold pavement, wet or dry. However, from those palm trees in the background of your F-pace pics, I do not think you probably have to worry about snow! :)

I also do not think we could go with anything bigger than the 285s since there is no room left between the top spindle on the front and the wheel or tire. I think on my setup it's less than 5mm. but you clearly do have room for a 285/35 up front, as long as the tire specs are very close to the Conti's.

P.S. Love the quad tips and rear splitter as well. Nice additions.
thanks, man, I do appreciate the comments for the exhaust tips, makes me feel that I did a good job:).

About the snow, we don't have snow hahahaha, thanks for the advice for the tires.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Your ride is wicked! Did you run 22x10.5 all around or is it staggered? Most places I ask for 22’s keep saying 22x9 all the way around or staggered for 10.5? What was your experience.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Your ride is wicked! Did you run 22x10.5 all around or is it staggered? Most places I ask for 22’s keep saying 22x9 all the way around or staggered for 10.5? What was your experience.

yes, all 4 wheels are the same size 22x10.5. because by having them same size I can rotate them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice looking ride and I love the quad exhaust too :) - is that a full system or just the tips?

Once i save a bit more it will be time for some mods...

MR

·
Registered
159 Posts
Nice looking ride and I love the quad exhaust too :) - is that a full system or just the tips?

Once i save a bit more it will be time for some mods...

MR
is just catback from Quicksilver, but with the OEM system you can get quad tips, just need to get the Lumma Rear diffuser, or there is another brand ARDEN they also sell the rear diffuser and also sell the tips, it depends on you.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
22x10.5 35 ET all around look and ride great. I've had that setup on my FE for the last 35k miles or so, other than in the winter. With the 285/35s on those rims with that offset, the 285 tire is about as wide as you can go on the front, as the rim and tire are very close (less than 5mm) from the spindle. But in all those miles I've never had any issue with hitting any part of the car with the tires.

You can go wider on the back, as that is what the SVR is doing with the staggered setup, but for some reason the SVR didn't go with even 22x10 rims on the front. Disappointment to me. I will be running my summer setup with the 22x10.5s on the SVR if possible most of the time I think.

Note, my F-Pace is also lowered, and I think lowering it helps tuck the tires a little better in with that wide rim and tire setup. On my car lowered, the 22x10.5s line up directly with the fenders as they should for an aggressive setup. They do not stick out or protrude at all, front or back.

Reactions: jesusk1

·
Registered
91 Posts
Where did you buy Arden products from? Their website from Germany doesn’t list the US as a shipping destination. Thier don’t seem to be any US importers?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Where did you buy Arden products from? Their website from Germany doesn’t list the US as a shipping destination. Thier don’t seem to be any US importers?

actually mine is from Lumma design , the rear diffuser, email them and they will help you.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Any updates on the lowering springs? I was considering doing this but not sure about having the back and front look different. I’d prefer the drop be equal and look uniform.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I know somebody else asked this..and I just read another thread where the back looks lower than the front with the springs. Yours looks great, is there anything you did/didn’t do. And is it the same set of springs?

·
Registered
F-Pace 3.0 V6 Supercharger
14 Posts
21 - 36 of 36 Posts