Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else seen the Seinfeld episode where Kramer test drives a Saab to see how many miles it will go past empty and refuses to put gas in the car?

I think it might be interesting to see who can set a record for the most miles driven on 1 tank of gas in their F-Pace?

Of course, we would all be on the honor system. Any takers for the F-Pace fuel challenge? :D

·
Registered
258 Posts
Has anyone else seen the Seinfeld episode where Kramer test drives a Saab to see how many miles it will go past empty and refuses to put gas in the car?

I think it might be interesting to see who can set a record for the most miles driven on 1 tank of gas in their F-Pace?

Of course, we would all be on the honor system. Any takers for the F-Pace fuel challenge? :D
Not here. I feel the less my MPG the more fun I am having driving my FP.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Hey PA-FPACE , if you read some of the posts 266-284 in the "What do you dislike about your F-Pace" Thread , you will find some conversation about this ! I for one , have driven our F-Pace PAST the "*0* miles to empty" reading ! Which as I stated , usually starts at "350-360 miles to empty" after filling it up ! And I am one of those that FILLS IT UP ! I think the most I have ever put in there is *15.8* gallons !

·
Registered
337 Posts
I assume you don't want the diesels to join in? :D

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
This poll is backwards. Jags are SPORTS CARS!

The challenge should be who can go thru a tank with the least amount of miles to show for it!!

Close this thread and everybody go get a pair...lol
A "pair" of what ??? Do you suggest OEM , or Aftermarket ??? ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts