Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
F-Pace has been added to the JLR "Private Offer" program for members of the Jaguar Club of North America. You need to have been a member for six months to qualify. Good for a $1,000 through 3/31 (subject to renewal).

·
Registered
132 Posts
Not certain when I will be buying and since it could be late '17 I attempted to sign up through the local chapter. twice... crickets....

·
Registered
390 Posts
The local chapter said annual fee is about $200 - $300. Not worth it to me.
What makes it not worth it? Seems to me you'd end up ahead financially by joining JCNA and getting the discount whichever way you slice it :confused:.

·
Banned
298 Posts
Glad Jaguar added the F-Pace to the discount program. The 6 month wait works out well for my timeframe to buy. Went to the JCNA website, and it appears you have to locate a local Jaguar club to join. This is very different than BMW or MB where you simply join on the national site. I checked the 2 closest to me in FL, and neither local club site has any mention of what the dues are. The $200-300 RoonieQ mentioned is way above what BMW or Benz charge - about $50/year. Has anybody actually joined JCNA and got the new car discount?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Glad Jaguar added the F-Pace to the discount program. The 6 month wait works out well for my timeframe to buy. Went to the JCNA website, and it appears you have to locate a local Jaguar club to join. This is very different than BMW or MB where you simply join on the national site. I checked the 2 closest to me in FL, and neither local club site has any mention of what the dues are. The $200-300 RoonieQ mentioned is way above what BMW or Benz charge - about $50/year. Has anybody actually joined JCNA and got the new car discount?
It's been 2 weeks since my original online application and as pointed out, not a repsonse or even an acknowledgment. Maybe the guy running the Carolinas chapter keeled over and nobody has yet noticed?

I have been a rondel member for years with BMW and there is still a slight possibility I might end up in a 2018 X5d again in the future but I really would like to make a change to this F-Pace.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The New England chapter is $60 per year. It actually also gives you a hint of what owning a Jag as compared to a German car is like, I think.

I must confess, I joined both the Audi and Jaguar clubs last year in anticipation of making a purchase sometime this one (F Pace vs 2018 Q5 vs Allroad), so I can see a little of both sides.

The Jaguar club monthly announcements are quite personal: "We're going to a delightful 250 year old pub in a bucolic country setting (or what passes for country around Boston), drink something other than tea, and invite in someone to talk about the past and the future of our cars."

The Audi announcements arrive in a well scripted, far more coldly clinical form. The renewal notices are precise and clear.

Maybe I'm projecting a little too much about this, but I have a good idea of who I'd rather be spending time with...

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The Carolina club dues are $50. I, too, heard nothing when I initially tried to contact them through the website. But, I had no problem when I got an application and mailed it in. PM me if you need an application.

·
Banned
298 Posts
The Carolina club dues are $50. I, too, heard nothing when I initially tried to contact them through the website. But, I had no problem when I got an application and mailed it in. PM me if you need an application.
Is the application you have just for NC or is it for any region?

·
Banned
298 Posts
Also interesting to note that on the JCNA.com website main page, the "latest" newsletter is Sept, 2015. They are not exactly burning the midnight oil over there.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Is the application you have just for NC or is it for any region?
Just NC (sorry), but it has the local mailing address for those that need it.

·
Banned
298 Posts
Just NC (sorry), but it has the local mailing address for those that need it.

Thanks, I e-mailed the Orlando chapter yesterday, let's see if they get back to me.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Thanks for the app. I also received an eMail from the club as well this evening.

·
Banned
298 Posts
Orlando Jag club got back to me. $55 to join. I was reminded 6 month wait before being eligible for the discount program. Told them no problem, and mailed my check in today. Will be a nice way to save $1K in addition to best deal later this year. I have decided on a F-Pace S.

Reactions: ndabunka
1 - 17 of 17 Posts