Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

please I need your help.

On the official web are instructions how to connect and update the system, but the settings menu in the manual is more comprehensive than the one I have.
E.g. when I enter all the settings, I see only three items. But on the web are two more - Connectivity and Software Update (pictures below)
I have no idea how to connect a car to the internet. I don't see a SIM card slot anywhere. It has only two USB ports. I´ve read, that SIM slot has to be somewhere in my trunk.
I can´t find it. Is possible, that I have some kind of F-Pace, where is no chance to connect to internet? No chance to Update my software? My system offers a Hotspot, so there must be an option how connect it to the internet.
(I don't even have an Ambient lighting settings there) I thought this was all standard. Probably not.
Thanks

Setting on web / Settings in my car
Automotive design Personal luxury car Car Vehicle Gadget
Automotive design Car Personal luxury car Gadget Plant

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can you take some actual pictures of your car for us instead of just editing the picture from the web? That might help.
Ok, I took some photos, but the inside of armrest. There are only two USB ports and one 12V socket. Even Extra features has no more options than I see on website (e.g. set Ambiente lightning).
Car Vehicle Automotive design Satellite radio Steering wheel
Automotive design Vehicle Motor vehicle Audio equipment Personal luxury car

Automotive design Audio equipment Personal luxury car Gadget Vehicle audio
Vehicle Automotive design Purple Personal luxury car Audio equipment

·
Registered
52 Posts
You have ICTP, so in your center console, above the usb ports, you should have a sim card spot.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Where are you located? In the US, I think thisistheedge is correct and there should be a sim card slot. But maybe the country you are in had different packages and what you are looking for was not included. Can you look up your ICTP version? This thread has a picture showing what you are looking for: Where Do I Find The ICTP Firmware Versions

Good Point! Temperature control in one of the pics shows temp in Celsius, so probably not U.S. Not sure I can offer anything else other than in the US, 2017 was the first model year, not 2016.....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kde sídlíte? V USA si myslím, že thisistheedge je správné a měl by tam být slot na sim kartu. Ale možná země, ve které se nacházíte, měla jiné balíčky a to, co jste hledali, nebylo zahrnuto. Můžete vyhledat svou verzi ICTP? Toto vlákno obsahuje obrázek, který ukazuje, co hledáte: Kde najdu verze firmwaru ICTP
[/CITÁT]
Yes, I am from Czech Republic, but this package was for another country (Germany or Austria - I bought it there).This is my actual version. Realy old. Thanks, I think you cannot help me more.
Vehicle Personal luxury car Gadget Auto part Multimedia

1 - 9 of 9 Posts