Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Ditto this so many times... so so many times. Sorry to get you potentially excited that someone replied, but i've been looking for replacement visor's (and not just those "clip on" ones) so that it can be extended thereby preventing me from getting blinded on the driver (or passenger) side.

Haven't found anything yet.

I am tempted to take off the visor and check it's hole markings to see if it could be swapped out with another from a different car. I mean, there can only be so man ways to make the mounting points of one of these.

·
Registered
105 Posts
i too have been studying this. When i had my cadillac i got so accustomed to having an extendable visor. i really miss one and it is sorely needed. So far i have struck out. But still hopeful.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
I've posted about this before.. Just sad that a .50 cent piece of plastic that helps so many people was overlooked. I've found no solution either....

Reactions: Cat Lady

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
instead of the .50 cent piece of plastic y'all should check out the ones on a Subaru Outback (the visor actually slides along the metal bar) that'll really make you sad the F-PACE doesn't have them

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m bummed to hear I’m not the only one not finding a better solution.

However, reading your post about no Sunshine gave me a good chuckle. Thanks for that 😄

1 - 9 of 9 Posts