Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2017 F-Pace S
37 Posts
Definitely not uncomfortable. I'd say that the low RPM city driving "growl" is quite pleasant actually. It's only when you mush the go-fast petal and open it up does is really make its presence known.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The velocity AP touring isn’t loud so much as it changes the tone to a deep tone. It basically did exactly what I wanted it to, but it also left me wondering if I should have gotten the sport. We are paying 1200.00 for a deeper tone and slightly louder sound.

its hard to gauge how loud it is in videos because a lot of people have the engine flashed which increases the sound. Quicksilver should be great dude, if you want to play it extremely safe I can tell you the AP touring gives me zero issues.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have the 2018 S and I did the VelocityAP Touring. Definitely a better tone but wanted a little more growl and performance improvements so I splurged on the Fabspeed downpipes with free flow cats. It's in the shop now and I'll post videos/sounds soon.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have the 2018 S and I did the VelocityAP Touring. Definitely a better tone but wanted a little more growl and performance improvements so I splurged on the Fabspeed downpipes with free flow primary cats without useless secondary cats. It's in the shop now and I'll post videos/sounds soon.
they have a video on their site, that’s going to sound really good man but I think it’s too loud for me. Let us know what you think after it’s installed.

·
Registered
16 Posts
New to me ‘18 Pace 35t. Wanted a bit more character in the exhaust note but new I wasn’t going to get Type R dramatics. Took it by my favorite muffler shop who did my full TR8 Magnaflow system. He said the existing system was pretty good, especially with the first resonator being an X pipe. Suggested I have the two back resonators removed and see how I like it. Drove home and at highway speed, there was slightly more exhaust noise but no drone. WOT is about 3-6 db louder and the tone is a little lower.

Reactions: somar4

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the 2018 S and I did the VelocityAP Touring. Definitely a better tone but wanted a little more growl and performance improvements so I splurged on the Fabspeed downpipes with free flow cats. It's in the shop now and I'll post videos/sounds soon.
Have you posted video yet? Cheers.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts