Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any recommendations for dealerships in the NY / Tri-State area that went above and beyond for your F-Pace purchase? Would also appreciate if I could get the names or contact info of sales associates that helped, and any tips/pointers while going in to make a deal.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I am working with Norwood in the Boston area and they have been great in every way. I will be flying to Boston to pick it up in less than 2 weeks.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Right now, I am working with Crest Auto in New Haven CT. They have been great so far. I am getting the car tomorrow, so crossing my fingers all is correct and working as expected. I went through my Chase Car program. I got 2k off MSRP, seems like a pretty good amount off compared to others.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I am working with Norwood in the Boston area and they have been great in every way. I will be flying to Boston to pick it up in less than 2 weeks.
These are the guys I started working with recently as my search ramps up. Beautiful dealership, great inventory, good people (so far). I'm quite a bit closer to them than you or MGluck are, but can't hurt to check them out online.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Right now, I am working with Crest Auto in New Haven CT. They have been great so far. I am getting the car tomorrow, so crossing my fingers all is correct and working as expected. I went through my Chase Car program. I got 2k off MSRP, seems like a pretty good amount off compared to others.
Picked up the car today, so far so good.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I used this service https://chase.truecar.com/main.html

It contacted the Crest Jaguar group in New Haven CT.

From there they contacted me, and I think they have some kind of promotional thing going on, and they were able to offer more off MSRP than anyone else had quoted me.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I really recommend Cherry Hill Jaguar in Cherry Hill, NJ. Frank Lavine went out of his way to make sure I got the car I wanted. Got paid above BB on my trade plus a discount on MSRP which other NJ dealers do not even consider. By far, the best car buying experience (+10 cars) I ever had. PM me if you want his email address.

·
Registered
521 Posts
These are the guys I started working with recently as my search ramps up. Beautiful dealership, great inventory, good people (so far). I'm quite a bit closer to them than you or MGluck are, but can't hurt to check them out online.
If you contact them, ask for Miki Farris, the General Sales Manager. Tell him that Marc from Philly recommended you contact him. [email protected]
(

·
Registered
16 Posts
Heritage in Freeport. The purchase price we worked out was 3500 under MSRP. Ended up choosing to lease and the deal I got was far lower than any lease calculator or dealership had shown me. I searched and contacted several of the mid Atlantic, ny and ct dealers.

Not sure how true/valid this is, but when my husband picked up the car and asked how he could get us that deal he said it was because we were buying from out of state. That meant our business was a bonus because they were essentially stealing the sale from our local dealer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I really recommend Cherry Hill Jaguar in Cherry Hill, NJ. Frank Lavine went out of his way to make sure I got the car I wanted. Got paid above BB on my trade plus a discount on MSRP which other NJ dealers do not even consider. By far, the best car buying experience (+10 cars) I ever had. PM me if you want his email address.

Good info, If I may ask how much did he take off on the MSRP?

·
Registered
337 Posts
If DC isn't too far, check out Jaguar/Land Rover Bethesda. I worked with Sherry Wood and got 6k off a 74k sticker S. $1000 of that was for financing through JLR (suntrust) no early payoff penalty, but may depend on credit score

·
Registered
1 Posts

10000% Frank Lavine Cherry Hill Jaguar...... Had 2013 GLK350 went to look at 2017 GLC300 $46k sticker underwhelming car $610/month (finance) .... over the phone Frank coordinated EVERYTHING PERFECTLY .... 2017 F-Pace 3.5t premium navi, cold weather, $51k sticker $523/month finance.... they have about 23 2017 F-paces on the lot. We were in and out in about an hour...: BEYOND HIGHLY RECCOMEND

·
Registered
378 Posts
Anyone have any recommendations for dealerships in the NY / Tri-State area that went above and beyond for your F-Pace purchase? Would also appreciate if I could get the names or contact info of sales associates that helped, and any tips/pointers while going in to make a deal.
See my post I put up today. The OWNER of the dealership called me about my car and buying experience today. If you want a nice place for a mini for full blown vacation and pick up your sled, try Jaguar of Hilton Head, SC.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts