Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a copy of a JLR letter, announcing the 2.0 diesel has been approved, but only for the XE and XF. Hopefully, the FPace won't be far behind. For both AWD models: 30 city, 40 highway, 34 combined. Hope the FPace is the same or better.

·
Registered
49 Posts
That is a good news, is there any link that you can share? I've my 20d on order, this means the days are getting closer. Though don't know the status in Canada.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I was visiting with my dealer last week checking on our ordered FP R-Sport 20d. As we were leaving, he ran up to our car and showed me the JLR email showing the XE/XF EPA approved mileage of 30 city and 40 highway. Since the XF is a little lighter than the FP, he's hoping that Jaguar has tuned the transmission of the FP to equal or better the XE/XF mileage.

BTW, my build date is now 9/23/16, delivery date 11/25/16, and handover date 11/30/16, all two weeks more than originally published.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I wouldn't cheer about DERV.
We have Diesel Death Clouds all the time here in France after decades of prioritising the Devil's fuel for passenger vehicles.
Diesel bans have been authorised during pollution alerts in major cities as of this summer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts