Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I missed him all week, but it was worth it! So shiny and protected. Not sure why two of the photos are not showing on the forum as they do on my camera (the closeup of the headlight is upside down and the rear of the car is sideways), I apologize.

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
Muy bueno!Looks really good. If I were twenty years younger, IRR would have been my choice. However, 20 years ago, I was buying my last American vehicle and going through an early mid-life crisis. Thank you for allowing me/us to vicariously enjoy your excitement.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Muy bueno!Looks really good. If I were twenty years younger, IRR would have been my choice. However, 20 years ago, I was buying my last American vehicle and going through an early mid-life crisis. Thank you for allowing me/us to vicariously enjoy your excitement.
Gracias! I went back and forth for weeks, between the DSB or the Storm Gray, thinking the IRR might be too mid-life crisis, but in the end said F- It. Life is short, get the flashy car :x

·
Registered
521 Posts
I too was torn between DSB and Storm Gray. I chose the latter because I had an extra $1,500 laying around.....not really. Somewhere in the Baltimore port my F Pace sits. Interestingly, on its journey from Baltimore to Boston, it will pass very close to my house, likely on Route 95. Thinking about that does me no good.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
You were just too excited !!! ;) Here you go !!! :)
It looks *AWESOME* !!! >:)

Reactions: DrivingMrAsher

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
DrivingMrAsher, your IRR is beautiful. I can't wait to see it in person. My FE goes in for both treatments on Monday. This after 10 months of ownership. Paint correction, then Xpel Ultimate, then either Ceramic Pro or CQuartz.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm pretty sure this is your car!
Yep, definitely my car. I saw that vintage orange car when I went to pick up earlier today at the Bethesda location. Mr Asher is very excited to see El Jefe is already on Instagram!! Cap Shine told me that people were raving about how great the F-Pace in IRR looked all week when they dropped off and picked up their cars.

Reactions: bpmba

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You were just too excited !!! ;) Here you go !!! :)
It looks *AWESOME* !!! >:)
Thanks so much, GR. Happy to see you made the photos look right side up, too.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DrivingMrAsher, your IRR is beautiful. I can't wait to see it in person. My FE goes in for both treatments on Monday. This after 10 months of ownership. Paint correction, then Xpel Ultimate, then either Ceramic Pro or CQuartz.
How exciting! Hard to imagine your Caesium Blue looking any more stunning, though.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Greetings, DMR,

Just curious, did you have Xpel put the entire vehicle, Looks fantastic !

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Greetings, DMR,

Just curious, did you have Xpel put the entire vehicle, Looks fantastic !
Thanks, Abetter. I did the following:
XPel Clear Bra Bumper, Full Hood, Side Mirrors, Back Bumper
Opticoat Pro - 1 Layer of Opti-Clear Pro Clear Coat Shield on Paint and Rims and layer of "Rain" on windshield and front side windows
Paint Correction 80%- Compounding and Polishing Paint

They ended up throwing in the XPel on all the Black Pack pieces of my trim, too, even though I did not pay for that. Apparently the guy doing the application did not read the order carefully enough and got applicator-happy!

Reactions: MTGRL
1 - 14 of 14 Posts