Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
The only things not black on my wife's F-Pace are the rim centercaps (left them colored for some contrast) and the exhaust tips. This thing is menacing, and gorgeous, when you see it coming.

·
Registered
390 Posts
The vehicles look very nice indeed, and all-black is certainly popular, but to me black hides all of the gorgeous curves and lines too much by eliminating the intended shadows and subtlety. Never mind trying to keep them clean :eek:

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Gosh, how did I miss this thread? Here is mine, three weeks old, though I swear I posted these already... ahh, getting on in those years. Thanks for JLR for bringing back my youth.

·
Registered
86 Posts
What a beautiful car!!! Very nice.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Wow, they all look guhddddddd!!!

·
Registered
457 Posts
The only things not black on my wife's F-Pace are the rim centercaps (left them colored for some contrast) and the exhaust tips. This thing is menacing, and gorgeous, when you see it
There's not many things in this world that can be menacing, gorgeous and cool at the same time except perhaps a stealth bomber.... >:) Thank you Jaguar.

·
Registered
225 Posts
^^Absolutely. I drive the F-Pace now (wife didn't like how the Jag decelerates so I got her an Audi SQ5) and love it. Its so menacing and people move out of my way quick, especially in the morning when I commute to work as its dark out, the LED lights from the Jag are nice and bright and you cannot see what kind of car it is, haha. Of course I drive responsibly, but its nice when you have a big cat taking you to places.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks great! Are you putting a coating on?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Didn't know there were so many black, black, black F-Paces out there. I thought I was the only one with one :laugh:
You better get those silver wheel nuts changed ASAP:eek:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Reactions: ctufieldops

·
Banned
304 Posts
I have a black V8 4Runner as much as like black I will never buy another black vehicle again. Just too difficult to keep clean for a OCD person. And gets scorching hot in the Florida sun. If I get a F-Pace it will be either Ammonite gray or Oddssey Red.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts