1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so what am I doing wrong?

2021 F Pace SVR.

Dynamic mode, Sports on transmission.

Stationary on flat road, press break fully with left foot, press gas fully with right foot, but alas no dash saying Dynamic Launch Active. Tried with & without traction control engaged as I read and saw videos of, but no luck.

So what does it take to engage? Is it me or is the car not doing what it should?

Thanks for all your insights!

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I'm embarrassed to say that with almost 9k miles on my 2021 SVR I have not even tried it. I'll have to look today.

Reactions: Tmghost7729

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Just looked at the manual online. Sounds like you’re doing it right. One note says the acclerator pedal must travel past the initial resistance and held in the kick-down position.
Also, you’ll get dynamic launch ready message first and then dynamic launch active on brake release.

Reactions: Tmghost7729

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just looked at the manual online. Sounds like you’re doing it right. One note says the acclerator pedal must travel past the initial resistance and held in the kick-down position.
Also, you’ll get dynamic launch ready message first and then dynamic launch active on brake release.
Right, thanks, I've tried everything as far as I can tell, but, alas, to no avail. 😥

·
Registered
200 Posts
Someone on here not long ago put the instructions down . I’ve not tried it either lol
Does it have to be in manual mode then it changes itself?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts