Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Awesome! I work in the hospital right behind that picture. When I get mine in July you may see me driving around.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Saw the only other FP owner I have met in my area at Starbucks and the spot was open so I took the opportunity to get a duo pic.

Told him about the forum and Denver meet up as well.
Awesome! I work in the hospital right behind that picture. When I get mine in July you may see me driving around.
Three F-paces in one picture?! Now that would be even sweeter!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live right in the neighborhood between Sky Ridge and the Arts Center and work from home. I'm sure you will see me driving around, I get in the car just for a change of scenery.

·
Registered
215 Posts
So no license plate on the right one. From out of state or living dangerously? I wish we didn't have to put on a front plate.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
So no license plate on the right one. From out of state or living dangerously? I wish we didn't have to put on a front plate.
Search for the thread on the removable license plate frame...can't remember the exact name. It's what I plan to order since Texas also has a two plate requirement. Someone will come along with the exact name. ;)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm going to guess living dangerously. It hurts watching them drill the front plinth holes.

·
F Pace Expert
2,546 Posts
Ya'll keep that green stuff out of downtown ok?

Reactions: Jman97

·
Registered
193 Posts
zip ties and velcro is the direction I'm going

·
Registered
378 Posts
Saw the only other FP owner I have met in my area at Starbucks and the spot was open so I took the opportunity to get a duo pic.

Told him about the forum and Denver meet up as well.
Met up with another brilliant guy here in Florida who made a brilliant decision on buying a Pace and we had lunch. Right @AkaCarioca, great minds go to the same places!

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
What I nice picture!

I haven't been to the forum for over a year since the wife was the one driving the car.
This past May she a got a new Volvo XC40 and I am finally enjoying the FPACE that I originally built.

What have I missed???:nerd:

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
What have I missed???:nerd:

One thing you will be SHOCKED to know . . . . . . .

is they have discontinued offering YOUR coveted *BRITISH RACING GREEN* !!!>:)

Reactions: AkaCarioca

·
Registered
93 Posts
One thing you will be SHOCKED to know . . . . . . .

is they have discontinued offering YOUR coveted *BRITISH RACING GREEN* !!!>:)
Awesome! I will drive to the ground then!

Reactions: MTGRL and GRVR

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts