Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is my second favorite color and it looks amazing. Have fun!
It was my favourite colour, I was originally going to order ultimate black till i saw one outside the dealer.

Curious to know what your favourite is now :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Gorgeous color on your F-Pace! And it looks amazingly shiny!!

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
*CONGRATULATIONS* Apollya !!! That *DSB* is *ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS* !!!
It is nice to see a change-up , as far as Wheels & Model goes ! In the U.S. those *19" Bionic 5-Spokes* are an "Optional" Wheel for the *Premium* model only , but they look *AWESOME* on your *R-Sport* !!! I am also LOVING the DSB w/Black Pack , and no Black Wheels ! It is a *STUNNING* set-up you have there !!!
Now go ENJOY every minute in it !!! ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Your car won't fit through that garage door.
Haha, actually it would but the angles don't help. I'd have to fold the mirrors in to enter. The real question is if it would fit length ways. Moot point at present as the garage has 3 bikes in it so car will not fit with them in it.

And I laughed at my Neighbour squeezing her new Ferrari into the garage next door.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
*CONGRATULATIONS* Apollya !!! That *DSB* is *ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS* !!!
It is nice to see a change-up , as far as Wheels & Model goes ! In the U.S. those *19" Bionic 5-Spokes* are an "Optional" Wheel for the *Premium* model only , but they look *AWESOME* on your *R-Sport* !!! I am also LOVING the DSB w/Black Pack , and no Black Wheels ! It is a *STUNNING* set-up you have there !!!
Now go ENJOY every minute in it !!! ;)
Thanks man, I'm very pleased with the setup and already had the director at work pull me aside and comment.

Those wheels are the standard on R-sport i originally specced 20" venoms and then changed them back to bionics as I wanted the smoother ride you get with 19" and felt the look would be very similar. I'm not convinced by black wheels either, I figured if i want a set of black wheels then I'll pick them up on e-bay as most the wheels (except bionics) were available on XF or F-type so plenty of perfect condition 2nd hand ones on the market.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Gorgeous! Thank you for re-confirming the wisdom of my colour choice :)

Does it have paint protection of some kind or did it just come from the dealer looking that good?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gorgeous! Thank you for re-confirming the wisdom of my colour choice :)

Does it have paint protection of some kind or did it just come from the dealer looking that good?
I picked the colour as I saw it on an F-Pace outside my local dealer and it made my mind up there and then.

It came looking that good, I still need to arrange any paint protection.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts