Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which style seat do you have? Like? Dislikes? Is it more comfortable than on your previous/other vehicles?

·
Registered
592 Posts
Which style seat do you have? Like? Dislikes? Is it more comfortable than on your previous/other vehicles?
I have the 10-way adjustable seats and like them alot. The only nit is that I'd like the bolsters on the seat back to be a bit narrower; the 14-way seats allow that adjustment.
Previous car was a VW Jetta wagon and initially I thought the seats were a bit narrow but grew to like the support.

Reactions: SpareTire

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
I have the First Edition 10 Way seats and I haven't found a need for the 4 adjustments that I'm missing. I also love the thickness of the Windsor leather and how well the leather is holding up. They look just like they did when I picked up the car after 13k miles. The only issue I'm seeing is that due to the very light Oyster Color, they do pick up the jean blue from me getting in and out of the vehicle a bit. I have to clean the entry bolster on the driver side about once a week to stay ahead of the color transfer.

Reactions: SpareTire

·
Registered
286 Posts
I have the 10 way. Like them very comfortable

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I have the First Edition 10 Way seats and I haven't found a need for the 4 adjustments that I'm missing. I also love the thickness of the Windsor leather and how well the leather is holding up. They look just like they did when I picked up the car after 13k miles. The only issue I'm seeing is that due to the very light Oyster Color, they do pick up the jean blue from me getting in and out of the vehicle a bit. I have to clean the entry bolster on the driver side about once a week to stay ahead of the color transfer.

What do you use to take the blue jean color off the seats? I've had this prob for years...?

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
What do you use to take the blue jean color off the seats? I've had this prob for years...?
Zaino Leather Soft Cleaner Spray to clean and then Leather in a Bottle Conditioner. The more I apply the conditioner after cleaning the less transfer I see.

Zaino is good stuff.

Reactions: Okie and stbentoak

·
Registered
159 Posts
thats why I coated my seats to avoid and its been incredible and I do use jeans almost everyday, plus my other cars are light color seats and have the same coating and they work really good.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I have the 10 way. Like them very comfortable
Same here. Very happy with the seats.
I can't relate to the blue jean problem. Don't wear jeans very often, and I have faux leather :D
Not a big fan of light colored interiors, too much maintenance IMHO.

Reactions: Jetman

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
14 way, would love more range on the lumbar adjustment. Otherwise great.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I wish my lowly prestige had the seat 'unroller' of the R version. I could use more support just behind my knees.

That unroller feature is unique among luxury brands i think. Very nice feature.

Anybody wanna trade my 10-way seat for a 14-way? :):)

·
Registered
578 Posts
For most, a small point, but it did influence our choice:-

The front seats in the R Sport are noticeably bulky, particularly at shoulder level; better shoulder support I suppose.

Cross-over shapes are not particularly good for outward vision and the F-Pace with its high hip-line is no better than most, in fact worse than some in this regard. With the extra bulk in the front seats of the R Sport, rear passengers' outward visibility is noticeably worse than with the (say) Prestige seats.

As I said, not a biggie for most, but if you will have rear passengers a lot, something to think about. It was one of the factors that influenced our decision.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I have the 14-way seats in my R-Sport, and I honestly think there are too many adjustments, lol. Takes longer to get it "just right", whereas if I didn't have all those options I would have probably stopped fiddling with it everytime I'm in the car.

Color was more important though. I got the jet with oyster stitch, and avoided the red/jet or oyster seats like the plague. Just my preference, I'm sure they're lovely.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts