Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just signed up to this forum but really only have this to share so others dont go down the road i did....Coventry makes Jaguar spec aftermarket wheels...however, let me share my story of three weeks of waiting, hopes being dashed, and wasting time...

The new for 2016 line of Ashford by Coventry has an issue with the wheel lug type...I forget the particulars, but apparently all Jag's but the FPace have a certain style lug nut and they made the Ashford like the rest...these will not fit our car. I ended up with a Savini wheel that did not have this issue. Hope this helps someone down the road. If you need particulars, I will try to drum them up. Here's the end result on my vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
I just signed up to this forum but really only have this to share so others dont go down the road i did....Coventry makes Jaguar spec aftermarket wheels...however, let me share my story of three weeks of waiting, hopes being dashed, and wasting time...

The new for 2016 line of Ashford by Coventry has an issue with the wheel lug type...I forget the particulars, but apparently all Jag's but the FPace have a certain style lug nut and they made the Ashford like the rest...these will not fit our car. I ended up with a Savini wheel that did not have this issue. Hope this helps someone down the road. If you need particulars, I will try to drum them up. Here's the end result on my vehicle
Thanks. Does anyone know the exact wheel specs for the F Pace S 22 inch wheel? I want to buy a new set. I don't like the price of the Jag Turbines.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Does anyone know the exact wheel specs for the F Pace S 22 inch wheel?
i have my literature from the dealership in the trunk of my Subaru and that is parked oustide, so it'll be tomorrow before i update with that info but if i recall, Jag made 4 diff 22" rims and they list the specs on them in the book/pamphlet.

·
Registered
315 Posts
https://www.wheel-size.com/size/jaguar/f-pace/2016/

This site lists the wheel specs including the 22 inch. I used it when I was looking for 20 inch aftermarket for winter tires and it was accurate.

Do not know why they list the vehicle as a 2016.

Why would you want to replace your wheels so early, I know you had a problem with one of them but they can easily and rather inexpensively be repaired. Replacing a whole set with installation is costly. Just curious.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
https://www.wheel-size.com/size/jaguar/f-pace/2016/

This site lists the wheel specs including the 22 inch. I used it when I was looking for 20 inch aftermarket for winter tires and it was accurate.

Do not know why they list the vehicle as a 2016.

Why would you want to replace your wheels so early, I know you had a problem with one of them but they can easily and rather inexpensively be repaired. Replacing a whole set with installation is costly. Just curious.
I'm not replacing them. Just considering a fresh and different set of wheels for my 22 inch Pirelli Summers. I love the gunmetal gray Double Helix. it's unique. So half the year I would have on my summers with a different set of wheels, and half the year my All Seasons with the First Edition Double Helix wheels. It would give my FPace a different look twice a year, and save me from swapping tires on the same set of rims.

My curbed rims were repaired by the dealer. They look brand new again. Thanks for the link, TA

1 - 5 of 5 Posts