Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a f pace r sport with the black package but my rear bumper is that dull plastic but i see that the s can come with a bumper that matches the actual paint on the car. Can I buy this part for my car and if so can anyone point me in the right direction of getting it? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Just get it painted! Dealer did it on mine and folks at the service center were complimenting when I took delivery

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
If anyone has an exploded parts view of the rear bumper, please post.

·
Registered
96 Posts
They used Jag gloss black paint, so the rear and front (and sides) match very well imo. I think the black pack really sets off this car, and paired with white it's just deadly. And those who want to see the R sport debadged, well here it is!
To Jordan bear in mind I'm in Singapore so costs will vary. Initially dealer quoted me about USD$200 to (remove and) paint the rear-- he threw it in eventually

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
They used Jag gloss black paint, so the rear and front (and sides) match very well imo. I think the black pack really sets off this car, and paired with white it's just deadly. And those who want to see the R sport debadged, well here it is!
To Jordan bear in mind I'm in Singapore so costs will vary. Initially dealer quoted me about USD$200 to (remove and) paint the rear-- he threw it in eventually
This is a killer look. If it were me, I would also smoke the tails and turn the leaper and lettering black. Awesome mod!

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Hey Jordan , one thing you will notice , is that the Rear Bumper Lights are different on the R-Sport compared to the S ! So you couldn't just swap out the parts ! As noted and pictured nicely above , just get it painted !

Looks AWESOME Klho001 ! Looks just like my S model ! Without the badging , people will think you have an S , except for the rear lights and depending on your Interior Color that is ! ;)
I see you even got the S Wheels ! Very Nice ! :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
This is a killer look. If it were me, I would also smoke the tails and turn the leaper and lettering black. Awesome mod!
Haha thanks for the compliments, but black leaped is not my style

Hey Jordan , one thing you will notice , is that the Rear Bumper Lights are different on the R-Sport compared to the S ! So you couldn't just swap out the parts ! As noted and pictured nicely above , just get it painted !

Looks AWESOME Klho001 ! Looks just like my S model ! Without the badging , people will think you have an S , except for the rear lights and depending on your Interior Color that is ! ;)
I see you even got the S Wheels ! Very Nice ! :)
Sharp eye on the wheels there GRVR! I've always felt regardless of size the Blades are the best fit for the F Pace...

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Haha thanks for the compliments, but black leaped is not my style

Sharp eye on the wheels there GRVR! I've always felt regardless of size the Blades are the best fit for the F Pace...
Thanks klho001 !
I'm not saying why , but I would have to totally agree with you on the Blades ! >:)

Reactions: klho001

·
Registered
42 Posts
klho001,

Looks really good! Thanks for the pics

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just went to a reputable body shop I have done business with before. They strongly recommended against having these unpainted parts painted because it would look like crap with rock chips etc within a couple of months. Vinyl guys said vinyl won't stick to it unless you sand and prime it. Seems like I'm out of options, wanted to do the lower front, sides and back.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I painted my R-Sport rear bumper Gloss Black costing $600. I also had the plastic rear wheel well flaps painted as well. I had my detail guy do it and it looks fantastic and has held up perfectly. He pulled the bumper for the job.

Attachments

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'm having the front lip, sides and rear wrapped. I have a shop that confirmed they can install. I will be stop by today. I'm going with gloss black since I have the black package.

·
Registered
66 Posts

buy used bumper from s version. Remove the lower part of the bumper and paint in the color (black or silver), which package the car has.
Fog lights different

1 - 20 of 22 Posts