Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Sorry for the belated follow-up, but I can affirmatively attest that the 19" wheels do fit no problem on a 2018 F-Pace S. Ended up getting Blizzak DMV2 XL 255/55 19 on the Jaguar 19" black fan wheel. Wonderful setup for here in New England; gets me through anything. Currently in Northern Ontario (last pic) and had fun driving on a frozen lake doing donuts and channeling my inner Chris Harris. Here's a few pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
'17 F-Pace First Edition
39 Posts
I have 19" NICHE wheels on my 2017 S. I can say they just fit. There is not much space between the caliper and the Valve Cap. If I could buy the wheels again, I would choose 20".
Thank You! Finally someone actually read the original thread asking if 19" will fit a S trim as certain lower trim models have the smaller 325mm brakes. But the wheel will either fit or not fit for clearing the brake components, right? Look is a different issue. Make more economical sense for getting after-market 19" or 18" for winter wheels for my First Edition.

·
Registered
'17 F-Pace First Edition
39 Posts
Thank You! Finally someone actually read the original thread asking if 19" will fit a S trim as certain lower trim models have the smaller 325mm brakes. But the wheel will either fit or not fit for clearing the brake components, right? Look is a different issue. Make more economical sense for getting after-market 19" or 18" for winter wheels for my First Edition.
Ah, now I know what you mean about the valve stem as not too many wheels have the valve stem location so far in on the rim. Thank You for the sharing the very helpful pictures!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts