Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you know you can select certain data points on the dial
  • Instant consumption
  • Avg speed
  • Miles/KM till empty
  • etc

On my 2016 Land Rover, I can select 4 of these and they all show up around the dial
Can any one confirm that in a FPace.. even though you can select all of them or just 2-3 of them.. it only deplays 1 data point..?

thanks

PS : Also how can one tell what level of code you have on your head display ?.. I have a Pro and have heard of a super update.. but cant seem to find the screen where it displays you Firmware level ... grrr

thanks !

Matt

·
Registered
578 Posts
.............. thanks

PS : Also how can one tell what level of code you have on your head display ?.. I have a Pro and have heard of a super update.. but cant seem to find the screen where it displays you Firmware level ... grrr

thanks !

Matt
Matt,

Have not seen ANY reliable reference that shows software version numbers or dates.

However:-

What is often referred to as a Super Update, came out in Nov/Dec last year, mostly labeled as Update 2.5. There seem to have been several since, but common believe is that these were mostly directed at the service people and how to successfully apply the update.

Since you have ICTP, the simplest way to check how up-to-date you are is to look at the Nav icon in the menu ribbon on your display. If the Icon is a simple arrow, you have the changes that were distributed with what I think you are calling the Super Update. If the Icon is an arrow, embedded in a circle, you have the version BEFORE the update.

The functionality of Nav is another key indicator. After the update, when you push the left bottom icon on the map display (two layer looking button) you get a submenu, that, among other things, allows you to choose North-up as your map orientation. This feature did not exist before the update.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Ooops, that should have said "right bottom icon". Getting dyslexic in my old age.

As to the data points you asked about, you get all of these for a whole journey, all be it not dynamically, when you use the "Journey" function in the Jaguar Remote app.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts