Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone considered changing the exhaust tips/pipes to change the sound of their diesel? I know it's more reserved for the v6, but just curious. If so, what system/product and did you have the dealer/other do it? Kinda curious about cost, but don't feel pressured to share that if you don't want.

·
Administrator
1,975 Posts
The kind of modifications I want to do the exhaust will have to wait until the warranty runs out.
What kind of mod to the exhaust are you thinking about? The better question is will you keep this one past 5 years or 60K miles?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yes, hopefully will keep this car well past 60K. Would love to delete DPF, EGR, and SCR! Several tunes available to do so, but don't want to loose warranty. There are no after market DPF delete downpipes available yet, but many in the UK and EU have been deleting them from their diesel cars by fabricating their own downpipes out of flexpipe. So, when the 20.D hits 60K, I will be looking to experiment. Especially if the DPF were to need replacing after the warranty. You can bet I would rip that thing out of there and replace with a fabricated pipe or flexpipe.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I put this on my diesel. It didn’t change the sound. But improved the look. You have to buy their rear diffuser as well or modify your stock one. Lumma sells a nice one. Great people to deal with. You will have to pay duty on all things shipped.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts