Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
We got those in Canada too. Complimentary on every order as well as all weather floor mats

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
Nope but considering we just picked it up yesterday, maybe ours is forthcoming....

Tried to get the wife a Union Jack plate frame but she wants to get another Texas Exes frame.

·
Registered
97 Posts
At first I couldn't tell what they were. On closer inspection, I realized they are growler caps for air stems on our tires. Nice little touch by the VP Marketing, JLR USA
I was planning to buy them, but now I will check if my dealer will give to me once the car arrives.

Reactions: VZX-CO

·
Registered
37 Posts
I got a keychains, an USB-stick, a Notebook and a pen.
Was very surprised and happy to get the keychains cause I wanted to buy one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Had nothing...

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Had nothing...
My gift just arrived in the mail. It was very attractively packaged. This is approximately one month after getting my car, and several days after that big fat check arrived from my dealer :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Got nitrogen filled tires with the N.O ( blue ) caps ( i consider this a gift since most places charge alot to nitro fill yoit tires ) and jaguar license plate frames ( black with jaguar at the bottom ) they retail for about $40 - 50 each . So was excited about those.

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
Got nitrogen filled tires with the N.O ( blue ) caps ( i consider this a gift since most places charge alot to nitro fill yoit tires ) and jaguar license plate frames ( black with jaguar at the bottom ) they retail for about $40 - 50 each . So was excited about those.
My dealer charged me $129 for nitrogen. I wasn't thrilled.

·
Registered
212 Posts
My dealer charged me $129 for nitrogen. I wasn't thrilled.
So it definitely was a nice gift . So that plus the frames .. was cool . Here are the frames they gave me ( got 2 ) .

Attachments

·
Registered
477 Posts
Oh man. I doubt my dealer will send me anything after today.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I used to spend money on nitro for my tires until I found this.

Reactions: locotodd

·
Registered
212 Posts
I used to spend money on nitro for my tires until I found this.
Well good thing I didn't pay for it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Jaguar hat, t shirt, pen, 2 key rings, coffee mug, and two coasters that fit the bottom of the cup holders.

Reactions: AkaCarioca

·
Registered
474 Posts
I think we perhaps got hosed. We did get a $50 parts coupon which was nice to offset the $58 charge (YIKES!) for 2 leaper keychains :( but other than that, just a handshake and some pocket lint.

So the wife wanted Growler lugnuts. Okay how much are those things? Gonna need 20... so here it is from the dealer, pack of 20 in black for those nice black wheels - $360 - Yow!!!! :crying:

Usually the wife will acquiesce but at that price she actually found that a little too much... :|

·
Registered
477 Posts
I'll be lucky if I ever get to buy my car. I really doubt my dealer would get me anything after my complaints to them this week.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts