Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

Did you get the update?

• Yes, It just popped up and I installed it.

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Yes, I got it, but did something to request it.

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • No.

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • What update?

Votes: 7 20.0%
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I bought the car I hoped that the online radio options would work better. Since a Spotify upgrade is on this update I keep hoping to see an upgrade on my car. No luck so far. The Ipace board people get it after calling Jag and asking to have to pushed to the car.

Have you gotten the latest on your fpace? Did you do anything to prompt them?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I manually checked a couple days ago and so far nothing. When I had the vehicle in for service in January I asked to make sure that it was enabled in Topix which they said they did. 🤷‍♂️

I saw in the notes that they fixed the ICTP login issue and I'm hoping that corrects the constant logging out of that account.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Hooked my vehicle to WiFi and it popped up. Down loaded and installed in a bout 20 min. Don't know what it improved, but went well. Also updated my maps right after. All is well so far....

Reactions: JohnnyLightning

·
Registered
435 Posts
Hooked my vehicle to WiFi and it popped up. Down loaded and installed in a bout 20 min. Don't know what it improved, but went well. Also updated my maps right after. All is well so far....
Do you have step-by-step instructions on how to do this? I don't think my dealer knows how to do the updates.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Do you have step-by-step instructions on how to do this? I don't think my dealer knows how to do the updates.
I just hook my car to wifi in my garage, the get into settings and press the software updates button. if there is one I leave the vehicle running and turn it loose. If there isn't one, I don't think the dealer would do anything to get you one if it wasn't a TSB or recall...

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
S21A_21.10.6-676616 downloaded and installed today on my 2017 S.
Didn’t have to request the update, it came automatically.
No changes noted and working fine.
Previous version was also working well.

Reactions: JohnnyLightning

·
F Pace Expert
2,522 Posts
Mine started downloading this afternoon.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Same here...2nd one in 2 weeks...

·
F Pace Expert
2,522 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Mine started downloading a couple days ago. Hasn't fully installed yet but better later than never. This verifies that the SA did enabled OTA updates for my car which is great.

Changed my vote in the poll.

·
F Pace Expert
2,522 Posts
I got the update and it broke the spoken turn by turn directions on Apple CarPlay with Apple Maps, Waze, etc. can anyone else confirm this?
I haven't run into that yet but haven't really driven much since updated fully installed. Are you sure it isn't just a volume issue when you are using those?

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
There’s a lot of talk about CarPlay problems after IOS 14.5.1 update on the internet.
Not related to that but my in control remote app dropped my login today and is telling me my login is incorrect and locked me out.
It’s always something!!!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I played with it a bit tonight and also don't have any audio from CarPlay iOS 14.5.1. Not sure if iOS or Jag related. I got turn by turn audio from the built in nav but not CarPlay. Troubleshooting was light but no obvious way to turn up the audio, any adjustment turned the music levels up and down vs. the directions.

On a positive note it's been a couple days and I'm still logged into InControl? We'll see how long that lasts... 🤞

Reactions: VZX-CO

·
F Pace Expert
2,522 Posts
There’s a lot of talk about CarPlay problems after IOS 14.5.1 update on the internet.
Not related to that but my in control remote app dropped my login today and is telling me my login is incorrect and locked me out.
It’s always something!!!
I had to delete and reinstall the Route Planner app on IPhone yesterday to get it to boot up and work.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I played with it a bit tonight and also don't have any audio from CarPlay iOS 14.5.1. Not sure if iOS or Jag related. I got turn by turn audio from the built in nav but not CarPlay. Troubleshooting was light but no obvious way to turn up the audio, any adjustment turned the music levels up and down vs. the directions.

On a positive note it's been a couple days and I'm still logged into InControl? We'll see how long that lasts... 🤞
I think it’s a Jag problem, works fine in all my other cars great

·
Registered
F-Pace 3.0 V6 Supercharger
16 Posts
S21A installed and has solved many glitches. Media Library shuffle memory, last track played memory, device corruption error .... all now working.
Will continue to explore other settings to see what other changes have been made.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Just saw this on the UK forum:

“This is a known problem and JLR have issued a bulletin about it on TOPIx. It's SSM75415 - InControl Touch Pro - Post 21A Update Apple Carplay Navigation Voice Guidance Not Heard”

1 - 20 of 42 Posts