Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Long time no CHAT.... So i really wanted an FPACE and even ordered one without putting money down but the dealers around me refused to budge on the price a few months ago and the price somehow went up.... I ended getting a different vehicle back in November because my old lease was over.... The dealer just emailed me and ALL OF A SUDDEN, want to offer me the price i originally wanted... I AM SOOOOOO DEPRESSED... I miss you all and i still check in time to time to live through all your pics

SO DEPRESSED--FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hey Guys,

Long time no CHAT.... So i really wanted an FPACE and even ordered one without putting money down but the dealers around me refused to budge on the price a few months ago and the price somehow went up.... I ended getting a different vehicle back in November because my old lease was over.... The dealer just emailed me and ALL OF A SUDDEN, want to offer me the price i originally wanted... I AM SOOOOOO DEPRESSED... I miss you all and i still check in time to time to live through all your pics

What did you buy?

Cars come and cars go: don't let it get you down, your new lease will also expire and you will be in line for an i-Pace in a few years!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What did you buy?

Cars come and cars go: don't let it get you down, your new lease will also expire and you will be in line for an i-Pace in a few years!
A 2017 QX70 and my payment is 230 less than the FPACE... I cried this morning like a loser... I know cars come and go but I WANT THE FPACE:crying::crying::crying:LOL

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Decisions, decisions, some good, some bad.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Hey Guys,

Which dealer emailed you just now, and what kind of discount did they offer?

·
Registered
73 Posts
You should be grateful that your dealer did you a favour by making you wait until all the problems with the F Pace are sorted. I have just rejected mine under English trading law and awaiting my replacement which will hopefully be trouble free 12 months into production.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You should be grateful that your dealer did you a favour by making you wait until all the problems with the F Pace are sorted. I have just rejected mine under English trading law and awaiting my replacement which will hopefully be trouble free 12 months into production.
True..... I just wish i didn't have to wait 3 years for the change... Who makes a 2017 SUV with a Panoramic roof

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
True..... I just wish i didn't have to wait 3 years for the change... Who makes a 2017 SUV with a Panoramic roof
Hey Carlover !
I have never "Leased" a vehicle , but am curious , is there no way to "Back Out" of a Lease , or "End It Early" ???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts