Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
F Pace Expert
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's now been five years and I still haven't found any spot where the Colorado toll transponder works on my F-Pace windshield. I've tried the dotted area near mirror, no work. I've tried the toll recommended location in lower left of windshield, no work. Anyone found a spot that works? I use the switchable toll/HOV thingy but the toll sticker never worked either.

Anyone figure this out? I keep getting statements that say VTOLL and warn me my transponder isn't working.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Not in your area, but I know sometimes people in the Chicago area have to use a license plate frame transponder

·
Registered
297 Posts
It's now been five years and I still haven't found any spot where the Colorado toll transponder works on my F-Pace windshield. I've tried the dotted area near mirror, no work. I've tried the toll recommended location in lower left of windshield, no work. Anyone found a spot that works? I use the switchable toll/HOV thingy but the toll sticker never worked either.

Anyone figure this out? I keep getting statements that say VTOLL and warn me my transponder isn't working.
Let us know if Stu's suggestion on transponder location works or not. Thx.

·
Registered
2017 3L V6 35t R Sport Hakkapeliitta R3 SUV
29 Posts
I checked mine, and it has been working on 470 and the I70 mountain lane. I have mine in the lower left of the windshield. I have the original Jaguar windshield installed (2017)

·
F Pace Expert
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I checked mine, and it has been working on 470 and the I70 mountain lane. I have mine in the lower left of the windshield. I have the original Jaguar windshield installed (2017)

Thanks, that's where I had mine until today and didn't work on I70 or the 36/Boulder express lanes. I've moved it up to the front portion of the sunroof as suggested and will report back if that works next time I go into a toll road. I do have heated windshield (I'm on my third one).

Reactions: Stu

·
Registered
2017 3L V6 35t R Sport Hakkapeliitta R3 SUV
29 Posts
Thanks, that's where I had mine until today and didn't work on I70 or the 36/Boulder express lanes. I've moved it up to the front portion of the sunroof as suggested and will report back if that works next time I go into a toll road. I do have heated windshield (I'm on my third one).
I don’t have the heated windshield so maybe that is the issue. yes, interested if the sunroof works better for you. I’d prefer it out of the way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts