Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Tried that. Put pic on Google Drive, got the url of the pic (which is one of the options given for uploading), pasted it into the box that pops up when I clicked on the photo icon, and got the message that "Something went wrong, contact your Administrator..."
Hmmm since you say you have them on your phone log into the forum on your phone browser and then go to this thread. Click on the same icon and it will take you straight to your camera roll/photo gallery. That should work.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congrats!!!! I have ordered my Fpace SVR in Jaguar Spokane, but still dont know when it will delivered, maybe October, or November, this car is awsome, absolutely.

Have a nice trip with your new friend>

·
Registered
2020 Santorini Black Jaguar F-Pace Checkered Flag SUV
7 Posts
Ultra Blue on black, with the optional gray/black 22's. Quite the visual impact, I must say--this is one BLUE rig.

Unlike many here, I am not a prior SVR F-Pace owner. My first F-Pace was a First Edition F-Pace S, with a crank pulley and tune from Velocity FP. We also own a 2014 XKR, so I'm familiar with the SVR's engine. Throttle tip-in in Blue Belle, even in comfort, is more instantaneous than in the XKR, for some reason. The difference between comfort/drive and dynamic/sport is not as dramatic as I had expected, more because comfort is not as dialed down as some comfort settings from other manufacturers, our Bimmer M2 for example.

On pick-up, my sales guy got on his computer and found that there are 427 SVRs in the U.S. total, at this point, with 14 total in the Western Region. Ours is the only Ultra Blue in the state of Washington. So these are rare beasts thus far. It is kind of nice not to be one of umpteeen Porsche/BMW/Audi/Mercedes SUV owners around here.

Otherwise, this thing is a hoot--great combination of old school power and new school tech. Exhaust is fun, though not that radical, really. I will say that the tech is miles above the tech from the First Edition. The better functionality means more time learning the system, but so far it seems to work, and looks like it will be reasonably intuitive over time.

Looking forward to the 2,000 mile mark, that's for sure...
Let’s see a picture of this Beauty!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sorry, yes. That said, we've had our eyes open for any model years for months, and have not yet seen one in the wild.
I rarely see standard F-Paces in my neck of the woods (Sacramento / Folsom CA) and I have only seen one SVR on the highway since its release. I think Big Foot was driving it ...lol.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts