Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got my F-Pace S on 30 January, having ordered it on 01 December.
Car ordered likely matched one already on the line.
Took some time to set up connectivities, but the GMTs (Geezer Mitigation Technologies) work wonderfully.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Nice! Congrats! Very tight picture. Silver with Silver DH's and the black pack doesn't make a bad looking F-pace. Interior?

Welcome to the forum as well.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Today was exactly 16 weeks after ordering. Miracle of miracles, it showed up on the W&W website saying it will ship Wednesday. 13 days for it to swim across the pond and then whatever the trip from Brunswick to Ft Myers takes. 2nd week in March? I guy can only hope....

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
*CONGRATULATIONS* pommes !!! I must admit , your picture leaves a lot to the imagination , but at the same time , it says it all !!! Those Wheels and a Silver F-Pace are a Match Made in Heaven !!! No other pics are really necessary , but they will indeed be well received if you do choose to show-off the rest of this *AWESOME* Machine !!!
Now Go Out and Have Some FUN !!! :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Today was exactly 16 weeks after ordering. Miracle of miracles, it showed up on the W&W website saying it will ship Wednesday. 13 days for it to swim across the pond and then whatever the trip from Brunswick to Ft Myers takes. 2nd week in March? I guy can only hope....
What is the W&W website?

·
Registered
522 Posts
Pommes, when you got your Vista sheet, what was the scheduled build date and delivery date? 8 weeks is awfully fast.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts