Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
I know it just comes so fast 😩 any word on the lister build yet ?
arrrrgggg don’t ask lol
This as been delay after delay from order January to delivery to dealer end may been with lister for 3.5 months now ,
I was told 6-8 weeks but it’s actually mostly done just the front carbon bumper was tooled wrong a d didn’t fit correctly so it takes another 4-6 weeks to redo that hopefully end September beginning October now . I do t think I would do it again that’s for sure . Hopefully that will all change when it arrives (I’m thinking that will never be )

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha I mean they better get a grip on their delays as they're probably going to start getting orders for 2022 models pretty soon here. I'm sure it will be well worth it they're truly one of a kind but I certainly understand your frustration at a price tag of 45k.

·
Registered
172 Posts
haha I mean they better get a grip on their delays as they're probably going to start getting orders for 2022 models pretty soon here. I'm sure it will be well worth it they're truly one of a kind but I certainly understand your frustration at a price tag of 45k.
I doubt it over here as price gone up for 22 model by £3000 you also have no heads up display as an option due to chip shortages only difference is black accents at £1200 do them much cheaper yourself

·
Registered
6 Posts
I doubt it over here as price gone up for 22 model by £3000 you also have no heads up display as an option due to chip shortages only difference is black accents at £1200 do them much cheaper yourself
the heads up dispaly on this sort of a car is honestly a slap in the face my 2020 svr HUD reminds me of a car that costs 20k

·
Registered
265 Posts
I was at my dealer yesterday. Slots opened up for the 2022 E Pace for him to order. Still nothing for the 2022 F Pace. Who wants to order a 21 and get it in 22?

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
2021 HUD is significantly better than the 2017 and 2019 HUD that were in both of my previously owned F-Paces. The 2021 is easier to see without sunglasses on, it's also easier to see with polarized sunglasses (especially higher end polarized sunglasses), it is primarily white lettering on the windshield instead of the amber from the first gen HUD. It also has color options that display with the Lane Keep Assist Option turned on and Speed sign recognition turned on. way better than the 2020 and earlier HUD option.

Reactions: StormGrey
1 - 10 of 10 Posts