Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have all the badges removed after ppf. Debating on putting black badges on but Im torn. It doesn’t look bad blank

Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle Grille Hood

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I'm probably in the minority here, but I like all the badges.
It looks like it's missing something to my eyes.
I think the silver leaper goes well with the exhaust tips.
If you're into stealth, go for it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I keep going back and forth with it. I like sleeper looks I’ve debated previous cars, but this is bright blue as well. I’ve got both the chrome and the black badges; think I’ll try to stick them on with some basic tape and see what it looks like

·
Registered
400 Posts
It needs the Leaper. But not any of the other badges in my view.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
I agree, I think it needs the leaper at a minimum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’d add the Leaper back on. I think it will make it look subtle and classy. To me, leaving it as is makes it look like you’re trying too hard.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Yeah I keep going back and forth with it. I like sleeper looks I’ve debated previous cars, but this is bright blue as well. I’ve got both the chrome and the black badges; think I’ll try to stick them on with some basic tape and see what it looks like
where did you get the black badges? Can't for the life of me seem to find any.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got them from eBay and honestly feel pretty damn identical to the original oem ones. From china so time will tell but initial impression is good and they come recommended from a shop that buys through them for aftermarket Tesla badges that swear by them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've got a White FP S with blackout option and black 22's. Have just purchased a black leaper, lettering and S badge for the rear but am thinking of removing the F Pace and AWD badges. I don't understand why the blackout option didn't include the badges?
Will post up some pics when done.
With regard to the OP I think it needs at least the leaper in black, looks good though.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So I went back and forth on the decision. When we put up just the jag logo it just didn’t look right when the rest of the car was so blank. For right now I’m going to keep it debadged. So far everyone I’ve talked to seems to like it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts