Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Growler valve stem caps courtesy of jaguar

Just got a package in the mail from jaguar, inside were a cool set of growler valve stem caps....wow all I've ever got from GM were recalls and payment books...dern sure wasn't offered a drink or snack..and no loaner cars period...I love our F-pace

Attachments

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Must be the delivery day, got mine as well. I know this is a luxury brand, but the packaging is really excessive for four stem caps.

Reactions: kris

·
Registered
390 Posts
Why is it not surprising that on this forum, a positive posting about free gifts is quickly turned into a complaint...wow. :(

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Why is it not surprising that on this forum, a positive posting about free gifts is quickly turned into a complaint...wow. :(
Hey, I paid $65,547.00 for those caps! Point taken, however. The old hippie in me still thinks a bit green, even though that is probably not conducive with the brand. Have to trade it in on a Prius in a few years :)

Actually, I am on the build list for the three-wheel thing from Elio Motors.....

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Must be the delivery day, got mine as well. I know this is a luxury brand, but the packaging is really excessive for four stem caps.
Thought the exact same thing, almost to the point that I wanted to save the package it came in. Im pretty sure they send these out for first time buyers. Not positive but I know two other people who have the F-pace, one has owned a jaguar before, the other hasn't. I have not either. Both me and my friend who have not owned a jag before have gotten them.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Must have been parting gift marketing day. Not only received mine today in a fancy case, but my letter carrier had to track me down (doin the walking the puppy morning duties) for a signature release. Made me feel very special.......until I picked up the dog poop:laugh:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I got this in the mail today, too. First-time buyer. The packaging was crazy. The box is soft-touch, with a magnetic clasp.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Got them a while back, 35t Prestige model.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Got mine yesterday. S-type.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I took delivery on 20 August and still haven't gotten them yet. :crying:

·
F Pace Expert
2,583 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just wondering how many owners received a gift from the dealership they purchased an FP....

My dealer, Cherry Hill Jag in So. Jersey sent me this gift certificate for a family portrait.

If you have received something and want to share please post.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 96 Posts